News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Fulham 1-1 Man Utd 20/09

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Same **** as every time we play them

FFC In Oz


Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Subs were horrible today. I don't understand why Palacios is on trying to protect a lead. Larsson a headless chicken as well


SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Ref isn't giving us much either.

SerbianLad

Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 20, 2026, 06:18:30 PMRef isn't giving us much either.
Ref might as well be wearing a Manchester United shirt

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Sickening end to the game tbh. I hate United.


HobGoblin

Can't stand this lot along with that muppet neville

Sgt Fulham

Not an awful point. Unlucky, really. Not much you can do about lucky reflections like that. Suppose ours was lucky too.

AustrianGeezer



Twig

We invited that pressure on by going five at the back. Sorry but I really don't think that was right

Didn't rate our subs either.

Coastwalker

Bad deflection,Leno would have saved it.
At least we ain't propping thd league up.

Neil D

Three weeks now for this result to fester


LC

Leno kept us in the game, I can't remember how many saves he made. We really need more in our forward line. King is top class.

Steeeeeeeeeed

At least we have moved off the bottom of the table, Spurs below us now.

Quite a lot of positives to take from this game I think, unlucky not to win it.

I hope Garcia improves, I would have Muniz ahead of him at the moment.

andyk

We were lucky too, with that fluke of a goal. I'll take it.


Karlos

Lost that lead with those subs

Would have taken a draw before the game but Man U were there for the taking AGAIN

Grassy Noel

I cannot understand why Berge was taken off. He was outstanding.

bill taylors apprentice

Can I say before we go.......... A/ It really wasn't as bad a game as all the sky twats are saying and I'm saying that even though we blew it and B/  What dick Neville is!


AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Grassy Noel on September 20, 2026, 06:25:03 PMI cannot understand why Berge was taken off. He was outstanding.

Yeah...I don't get that.  If you're protecting a lead... 

Still..  i think both teams deserved a point.

We're not bottom of the table, and we can catch at least 3 teams above us.

Come on you Whites. ::scarf::  ::scarf::  ::scarf::  ::scarf::

Steeeeeeeeeed

Billionaire Louis Saha looking happy with the result.

But I guess being a young Billionaire, you look pretty happy whatever 😊