News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Happy Birthday Lighthouse

Started by Friendsoffulham, August 31, 2026, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

It's Russ's birthday today, so popped a little message on his FB wall, just to say that he's missed on the Forum, and to hope that they're looking after him well up there.

Sadly, we were unable to secure his ashes in the end, a long distance nephew stepped in last minute, rushed it all through, and asked the crematorium to scatter them in their memorial park.

Was pretty pissed off, as a lot of us had made the effort to identify Russ's absence, get him found, and hopefully put him somewhere related to Fulham.

Wasn't to be in the end, but hopefully he's looking down laughing at us all losing our heads after 2 games.

Happy Birthday, Russ  ::wine:: ::candle::

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

fulhamfever

Always think about lighthouse on match days


ScalleysDad

Such a sad ending but as you say he could be could be chuckling away at our imminent demise.

Somerset Fulham

Ah, lovely old Lighthouse. 

I miss him.

MisfitKid

 ::candle:: I miss Lighthouse and Don this time of year...  :guitar-playHDs:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


spikey norman

In Russ's memory his favourite band