News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Ban on football fans drinking in stands is branded as discrimination

Started by Roberty, September 24, 2026, 04:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

As I said before, I'm in approval of lifting the ban. Its about time football fans were treated like sensible adults and not yobbos, constantly harassed by police and contempt from government officials who do not understand the passion of the game.

Also I do loathe snitches that try to get other posters into trouble. Let the moderators do their job without putting your tuppence (boot) in.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Ronnief

I went to Corinthian Casuals football ground last weekend. What a superb set up with a nice little clubhouse and bar just behind the stand. Would go there if I wasn't at the Cottage. :claping20hands:

Aaron

I love a pint at the match, or a few.. or nine. I've no problem waiting until half-time, or until I get to the DoC after the final whistle.

Besides football, I go to a lot of different sporting events like NFL, ice hockey, rugby. Even there, I tend to "wait until half time" for a pint.

I've never had a positive experience result from someone beside me holding a beer, whereas I've had dozens of negative ones (spillage, drunken rambling, getting one thrown round you when a goal is scored).

Happy with things the way they are, thanks.