watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Real Reason Eidur Didn't Play Today

Started by White Noise, February 20, 2011, 11:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.visir.is/eidur-ekki-med-i-dag---gleymdist-ad-skra-hann/article/2011110229984

20. February 2011 13:34

Eid not today - forgot to register it

Eidur Gudjohnsen. Nordic Photos / Getty Images Ásgeirsson Eric Stephen writes:

Eidur Gudjohnsen will not be with Fulham when the team meets in Bolton 16-Round FA Cup today.

According to sources Vísir missed getting Oaths Smári competition license in the English Cup with Fulham in time for the game today.

Of human error was involved in the Fulham office. Eid will still be able to play with Fulham in the cup later this season if the team can remain in the quarter finals today.

This is obviously disappointing for Eid, which had a good income for Fulham against Chelsea in the Premiership at the start of the week. English media believed likely that he would be starting today.

Lighthouse

If true it is awful. How hard is it to learn the blimmin rules.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Fulham for life!

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Tom

If this is true, a seriously huge  :tom:! Someone needs to lose there job over this if true.
Fulham for life!

TheDaddy

IM SURE THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE someone needs a good kick up the harris ! :red:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

TonyGilroy

Worse if we'd played him without realising the mistake, won and then been kicked out.

TheDaddy

Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 21, 2011, 08:30:55 AM

Worse if we'd played him without realising the mistake, won and then been kicked out.
Top call Tony.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

cebu

Quote from: TheDaddy on February 21, 2011, 08:36:33 AM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 21, 2011, 08:30:55 AM

Top call Tony.

+1

Perish the thought!

alfie

Quote from: Tom on February 21, 2011, 06:08:15 AM
If this is true, a seriously huge  :tom:! Someone needs to lose there job over this if true.

Someone needs to lose their job????
Goodness me thats clever put someone out of work because they made a mistake, no one died or got hurt. I am assuming Tom that you never ever make a mistake in anything that you do, assuming you are old enough to work give me your number i will employ you, until of course you make a mistake then i can sack you.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Tom

Quote from: alfie on February 21, 2011, 03:44:37 PM

Goodness me thats clever put someone out of work because they made a mistake, no one died or got hurt. I am assuming Tom that you never ever make a mistake in anything that you do, assuming you are old enough to work give me your number i will employ you, until of course you make a mistake then i can sack you.
I make mistakes all the time. But this is a huge mistake and a huge F up!
Fulham for life!

Sheepskin Junior

if he played we could've done something. More then the waste of squad numbers who actually turned up *coughs* Brede
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

alfie

Quote from: Tom on February 21, 2011, 03:49:02 PM

thats ok then Tom, whoever made the mistake may have a family to support still never mind put them on the dole.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SmithyFFC

FTID

Lighthouse

Quote from: alfie on February 21, 2011, 08:40:33 PM

thats ok then Tom, whoever made the mistake may have a family to support still never mind put them on the dole.

I love the idea that nobody has to take responsibility any more for anything because they have a Family to support. But hey it is a good day to bury bad news. It was a mistake that may well have cost the club a chance to get into the next round of the Cup. Would we have chanced BZ to come on if Guddy had been playing? But hey lets not blame anybody. Don't threaten them with the sack. Before you ask yes I have made a mistake and yes I offered financial compensation for the mistake. I felt it was the right thing to do. Like not going behind my employers back to get another job. But hey we all would do a Roy wouldn't we?

:drums: Hanging is too good for em.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

Maybe a little much demanding heads to roll, throwing women and children out on the street to starve in Victorian Britain, etc, etc. Lets get real eh, chaps. If the club itself was doing it's job, it would have had a simple checklist of things that have to be done when a new player signs, and that is checked by someone else to ensure it's complied with. So I guess it would have to be three, or even four heads to roll, women and children on the street, etc, etc. and even the player himself should be included, and what about the manager, he should have thought, and then there's Murphy, the captain, he should know by now, and even the janitor should be suitable beheaded.

At that rate, we'll be stuck with fat Fred playing up front and Mr Ska taking on Gera's role!!!  :002:

finnster01

The staff was too busy booking rooms in Portugal
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 22, 2011, 01:01:23 AM
Quote from: alfie on February 21, 2011, 08:40:33 PM

I love the idea that nobody has to take responsibility any more for anything because they have a Family to support. But hey it is a good day to bury bad news. It was a mistake that may well have cost the club a chance to get into the next round of the Cup. Would we have chanced BZ to come on if Guddy had been playing? But hey lets not blame anybody. Don't threaten them with the sack. Before you ask yes I have made a mistake and yes I offered financial compensation for the mistake. I felt it was the right thing to do. Like not going behind my employers back to get another job. But hey we all would do a Roy wouldn't we?

:drums: Hanging is too good for em.
Totally agree with you Lighthouse.
Fulham for life!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I had assumed that Stoke, still being in the cup at that point, had not allowed us to play him...