News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely đź”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are There Many Fulham In The Armed Forces?

Started by White Noise, February 22, 2011, 02:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I wonder how well represented Fulham supporters are in our different Armed Forces?

Are there any current or former service people on here who can say whether they encountered many fellow Whites in their time?

FatFreddysCat

The fella in the racist attack in Wolfsburg was a squaddie. And of course i'm ex SAS  :028:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 22, 2011, 02:17:05 PM
The fella in the racist attack in Wolfsburg was a squaddie. And of course i'm ex SAS  :028:

Is that Sausages And Sarnies?

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 22, 2011, 02:17:05 PM

yeh right.  SAS as in Surfers Against Sewage  ?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

JBH

I'm an ex Submariner and have 3 Fulham mates still serving in RN Submarines  :54:

BalDrick

I've met a soldier who's a staunch Fulham fan. I'm completely crap at names, think he's called Alan and think he lives in Milton Keynes, drinks in the Brick.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on February 22, 2011, 02:59:20 PM
I've met a soldier who's a staunch Fulham fan. I'm completely crap at names, think he's called Alan and think he lives in Milton Keynes, drinks in the Brick.

You mean the late MK Hoops' older, uglier, door-mat haired brother? Not quite in the forces, but he's working in Afghanistan.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on February 22, 2011, 03:50:34 PM
Quote from: BalDrick on February 22, 2011, 02:59:20 PM

You mean the late MK Hoops' older, uglier, door-mat haired brother? Not quite in the forces, but he's working in Afghanistan.

That's the chap yep. As I said, I'm crap at names. Might be something to do with meeting people in a drinking environment...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

finnster01

Quote from: JBH on February 22, 2011, 02:56:51 PM
I'm an ex Submariner and have 3 Fulham mates still serving in RN Submarines  :54:
Wow, we have a "smelly" one on the board  :dft012: Outstanding!! I am another ex RN but on destroyers (type 42)
You lads had the better food though

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

JBH

Quote from: finnster01 on February 22, 2011, 05:08:07 PM
Quote from: JBH on February 22, 2011, 02:56:51 PM
Wow, we have a "smelly" one on the board  :dft012: Outstanding!! I am another ex RN but on destroyers (type 42)
You lads had the better food though

And better pay  :003:

Still at least you Skimmers could get a suntan whilst at Sea unlike us smelly bast'rds :59:

Still I'd do it all again if I could  :54:

Peabody

You lot better get some in, my intake no into The Royal Artillery was 5807. Though wether an ex National Service,man qualifys or not is open to question.

LordNelson

Staff Sgt Oz Schmid:   Great Britain loses one of its finest.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/great-britain-loses-one-of-its-finest.htm

I hope the yanks & brits recall daily the sacrifices that are being made on their behalf.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Jimbobob

:54: :54: :54:
Yes.
Yes I am a former United States Marine.
Have a nice tattoo saying as much on my right arm.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

JBH

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on February 22, 2011, 08:45:39 PM
Yes.

How many medals did you get for eating Ice Cream?   :dft012:

Jimbobob

Quote from: LordNelson on February 22, 2011, 07:23:34 PM
Staff Sgt Oz Schmid:   Great Britain loses one of its finest.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/great-britain-loses-one-of-its-finest.htm

I hope the yanks & brits recall daily the sacrifices that are being made on their behalf.

:Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus:
Lord Nelson:
Thanks for this tribute. The men over there are some of the greatest men the world has ever seen and their position is one of utter impossibility. I pray for them everyday. I do THINK of them every day. Many days I cry for them.Their sacrafice is something that is so ignored it makes me ill. God Bless you for this tribute.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

Quote from: JBH on February 22, 2011, 08:49:33 PM
Quote from: Jimbobob18 on February 22, 2011, 08:45:39 PM
Yes.

How many medals did you get for eating Ice Cream?   :dft012:

No medals but I LOVE ice cream!!!!
:011: :011: :011:

LordNelson

No such thing as a "former" Marine.  Just wearing a different uniform.  ha-ha.
Semper Fi!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Jimbobob

Quote from: LordNelson on February 22, 2011, 09:07:01 PM
No such thing as a "former" Marine.  Just wearing a different uniform.  ha-ha.
Semper Fi!
:54:
Back at you LN.
Semper Fi!
There are former Marines but not "ex" Marines except that peice of crap congressman form PA, USA that is dead...