Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Aston Villa 1-0 Blackburn L
Everton 2- 0 Sunderland L
Newcastle 1-1 Bolton L
Wigan 0-1 Man Utd L
Wolves 1-0 Blackpool L

White Noise

Wolverhampton 2-0 Blackpool : O'Hara (54)

Lighthouse

Results are proving that anybody in the bottom 14 can be drawn into the relegation.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

White Noise

Aston Villa 3-0 Blackburn : Downing (64)

Jimbobob

:034: :032: :034: :032:
Rooney got away with one hell of a cheap shot elbow......punk  :red: :red: :red:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

United 4 up
Wolves  4 up
Villa 4-1

Lighthouse

Final scores coming in -  Roys West Brom drop into the bottom three on GD but have a game in hand. We drop to 15th 4 points above the bottom 3. 4 points away from the top ten.

Lighthouse

A Villa 4 v 1 Blackburn

Wolves 4 v Blackpool 0

Wigan 0 v 4 United

Everton 2 v 0 Sunderland

Newcastle 1 v 1 Bolton

White Noise

SoCalJoe

That cheapshot by Baby Shrek aka Rooney was every bit as embarrassing as his overhead kick was brilliant. I'm glad Wigan lost, but they should have only been one goal down against 10 men.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

clint23

Newcastle 1 v 1 Bolton  - perfect

Everton 2 v 0 Sunderland - good

Wigan 0 v 4 United - great

Wolves 4 v Blackpool 0 - very bad

A Villa 4 v 1 Blackburn - very bad

TonyGilroy

All results as expected.

Anything we get tomorrow would be a bonus and no call for wrist slashing if we lose.

That can wait for the Blackburn game.

Matt

Quote from: clint23 on February 26, 2011, 05:10:45 PM
Newcastle 1 v 1 Bolton  - perfect

Everton 2 v 0 Sunderland - good

Wigan 0 v 4 United - great

Wolves 4 v Blackpool 0 - very bad

A Villa 4 v 1 Blackburn - very bad

I would rather have seen that Bolton had won it at St James' because they are far from a relegation battle and Newcastle are right in it.

We have it all in our hands but with Sidwell's injury I don't feel as comfortable as I did before. Eidur can be crucial up front now.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Basil

Blackburn getting hammered is not very bad in my eyes, they were always more lkely to go down that Villa, even before the game. As it is they are one point above us with us playing them at home next week and Nelsen suspended for the game. Not impossible they will go down and we have a chance to go above them by 2 points with a superior goal difference next Saturday.
Villa are/were never going to get relegated.

clint23

At City a point would be amazing, but after that we MUST beat Blackburn at home and at least one point at Everton, who are now in very good form.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Basil on February 26, 2011, 05:22:48 PM
Blackburn getting hammered is not very bad in my eyes, they were always more lkely to go down that Villa, even before the game. As it is they are one point above us with us playing them at home next week and Nelsen suspended for the game. Not impossible they will go down and we have a chance to go above them by 2 points with a superior goal difference next Saturday.
Villa are/were never going to get relegated.
Agree. When Steve Kean took over, I really thought Blackburn were heading for relegation. They have had a honeymoon period, but I reckon they are heading downwards fast. Whatever the result at Eastlands, we should be above them by this time next week.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

MikeR

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 26, 2011, 04:52:34 PM
Final scores coming in -  Roys West Brom drop into the bottom three on GD but have a game in hand. We drop to 15th 4 points above the bottom 3. 4 points away from the top ten.
Are we looking at the same table? I have us as 3 points above the bottom 3 and 2 points away from the top ten. I said (to myself, mind) when BZ went down that if we could stay within 6 points of 7th place until he returned we would be in with a shout for Europe. For all our faults, a win tomorrow combined with a Stoke loss or draw puts us in 10th place, within 4 points of 7th. COYW
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Jimpav

How did Rooney stay on the pitch today? Am I missing something?

finnster01

Quote from: Jimpav on February 26, 2011, 10:28:47 PM
How did Rooney stay on the pitch today? Am I missing something?
Yes, Mr Jim. You are missing the Big 4 rules.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead