News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the meaning behind your membership name?

Started by Admin, February 26, 2011, 05:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Quote from: Aspen on March 01, 2011, 04:57:43 PM
Because I used to live in Aspenlea Road

Welcome to FoF Aspen. Hope you enjoy it on here. :54:

FFCSteve

Jeeze! I feel really boring now!

Some of the names I'm called are probably a bit strong for here.  :011:
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

In the Enclosure

The Enclosure was the old standing space at the front of the Johnny Haynes (Stevenage Road) stand. In my youth I could never afford the extra 10p or so to transfer into that stand from the 3 open terraces around the rest of the ground.
Made it eventually and also purchased my season ticket in the new seats there when we returned from Loftus Road. (Although I do recall being held in there  momentarily by the police back in the 60s before being booted out from the ground following some trouble in the Hammersmith End- Allegedly)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FFCSteve on March 01, 2011, 06:11:16 PM
Jeeze! I feel really boring now!

Some of the names I'm called are probably a bit strong for here.  :011:
Great avatar though  :54:

SmithyFFC

I quite simply have no imagination what so ever  :54:
FTID

McBridefan1

Quote from: Admin on February 26, 2011, 05:59:44 PM
I'm not sure if we've already done this but it always springs to mind as to what the meaning is behind our members names i.e. I'm simply 'Admin' because I'm the administrator behind this forum. On the Offal, my membership name was 'Al fayed's love child' with what ever manager was in charge at the time at the begining of this for example "Sanchez". The meaning of this meant that the manager was Fayed's love child, stupid I know but it kind of stuck.

What is the meaning behind your Membership name and why?  :down_under:

You'll always be Love Child to me...

Chopper

My surname is Harris and my mates at school used to call me Chopper after Sith Lord Ron when we played football with a tennis ball in the playground.

I resurrected it at College when I was about to be saddled with a much worse nickname and it stuck. Started work with someone I went to College with so it followed me there and after that I sort of accepted it as fate.

Slightly unfortunate connection with the Dark Side but what can you do? I also used to like Chopper, who was an Australian surfer-dude in 2000AD and had a large picture of Mark "Chopper" Read (from the film of the same name) on the door to my office.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

McBridefan1

Well I bought this fan from a door to door fan salesman. His name must have been McBride fore when I received my shipment I got the packing list and on it read the salesman's name the product sold and the amount of the product sold... hence McBride Fan 1... I also have a nice bridge that spans the Thames if you are interested in purchasing something of the sort.  :54: Yay Maca. :Sparkyticus:

Supermitch

After the great man who scored that goal at Maine Road to take us to Wembley for the only first time.

NorthernWhite

Because since '97, I've been a northern monkey.

ron

My folks were keen cinemagoers, and mum's favourite actor in the 'forties was Ronald Coleman......

aFFCn_Fan

I now live in South Africa and thought it sounded quite clever aFFCn / African....plus if you say it out loud it sounds a bit rude
@hincharoo

gang

Burt, I used to go to school with a lad called (Burt) Weedon real name Christopher Paul, not you by any chance?

CorkedHat

Quote from: gang on March 02, 2011, 07:08:50 PM
Burt, I used to go to school with a lad called (Burt) Weedon real name Christopher Paul, not you by any chance?

Bert Weedon was an excellent guitarist who apparently had some influence over Lennon and McCartney
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Bracken White

Thought I might be construed as Korean/Chinese .... but I'm not!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

HatterDon

My first team was Luton and that's the first part of the name. The second part comes from the first word the Fleetwoods sing in "Come Softly."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel