watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What are we going to do with Senderos?

Started by finnster01, February 27, 2011, 07:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Now that he is back shortly where is he going to play? I don't think Sparky bought him to get a fat arse sitting on the bench.

I see no room for him other than squadding. Can he play left back?

What do you lot think?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

cutbushcitylimits

Roy "i llok forward to working with him next season" hodgson bought him..........................i have no idea when he will get a game

MJG

Roy, signed him and I dont think he is anything else than 3rd choice CB, where that puts  Halliche(apart from well down the pecking order) I have no idea.

AlFayedsChequebook

He offers us a top class centre back backup as well as the ability to play RB and I think he would be a good shout at DM.

White Noise

I think somebody said on here recently that he can play anywhere across the back four.

It might even have been me! :doh:

cebu

We can't assume that H&H will never sustain injuries. It would be good to have a tall CB to step in if anything happens.

clint23

finnster01

Good point about Roy buying him. I guess I got him mixed up with Sparky buying Halliche somehow. In any event, we seem to have decent coverage at CB, but haven't really got anyone that has "assumed" the LB or RB position for that matter. Baird possibly has the RB, but I always feel he is the utility player that is so important in any squad that can play multiple positions.

Which also leads me to believe we will actually not be very active in the transfer market this summer, but certainly fullback needs to be looked at
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Well Arsenal will have to buy one of our Centre Backs because they don't have any.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Blingo

Fernhurst

I'd like to see if he could temporarily fill one of the full back deficiency's we have in the team.

I do remember however the crisis of form he had at The Arse after an almighty mare of a game where he required "resting" for about 3 months!!!

Can't we buy anyone a little more - grown up?? 

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 28, 2011, 09:19:00 AM
I'd like to see if he could temporarily fill one of the full back deficiency's we have in the team.

I do remember however the crisis of form he had at The Arse after an almighty mare of a game where he required "resting" for about 3 months!!!

Can't we buy anyone a little more - grown up?? 
That was a few years back Ferny. He'll turn out to be a very signing, and i'm sure he has played as a fullback befor.