News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Did You Think Of Davies In the Shakhtar Game?

Started by White Noise, February 19, 2010, 10:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I thought it was another good shift on his return to his best and at times he looked like the one Fulham player who could make the difference.

Lots of clever movement and little touches and will surely score again soon if he keeps this up.

Fernhurst

His reappearance in the colours has been a bit of a revelation to me --- Simon is a serious professional who has proved

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder".

When you actually look around our team, you do not find any hiders,strollers, fancy dans, super stars who have it written in their contracts I don't tackle back"

They all appear to be on the Roy's wavelength and working bloody hard while enjoying every game.

Scrumpy

Unlike some, he doesn't seem to need very long at all before he is back up to his very best levels. The sort of player that you don't always appreciate until he is out of the team. It's been great to have him back.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

finnster01

I thought he had an absolutely outstanding game. Very happy to see that
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

KCat

Goat ...you know i would  never be mean about Digger !!! but he was a bit short to the chase on a few occasions
  ...........perhaps you get a better view on television ........but live his timing was out and he was lucky with the yellow card
..........I hope he is rested on Sunday and be nice and fresh to lead the line and show the miners how to dig :) 

Ag

I have to agree with the Cat.  We've sorely missed his crossing and he has good vision, but he seems to be struggling with fitting into how Roy utilizes the wings now.  Too often he makes the wrong run, breaks it off at the wrong time, or stays too far wide.  He's looked better with each match but he's not there yet.  Nor would I expect him to be though.

Based on his skill set, I'm starting to think he might be the best replacement for Danny in the middle when the time comes (even though he's only 2-3 yrs behind him in age).  His physicality would be my only concern.

HatterDon

Glad Super Taffy is back. i've been a huge fan of his from day one, and we need him now more than ever. With Dempsey out, we're seriously short of creative players.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Chopper

Despite not making my 11 in another thread Simon is one of my favourite Fulham players. Has looked really sharp since his latest come back and I think he can still be a massively important player for us.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole