more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the reason behind your avatar?

Started by Sheepskin Junior, February 28, 2011, 05:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clint23

finnster01

As I happen to like birds as much as the next man, it is the image of a very rare species of hawk that is on the World Wildlife Fund's danger list.

It also looks quite intelligent, but there the similarity ends I'm afraid.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Sheepskin Junior

Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

MisfitKid

Cover of the LP (yes, vinyl) from The Cars, which has the song Misfit Kid (see reason for name...)  I also thought the Black & White was appropriate too.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

TheDaddy

a phrase from one of my favorite films Scum also coincides with knocking out four kids and i work for a certain transport system..
mind you thanks to the avator maestro too
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

manxman

The triskelion of the island, with the old badge over it. Simples.
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

CorkedHat

Jimbobob posted this image on one of my posts and I loved it. Hence it is now my avatar,
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Brandon

Freshly minted, my little girl (its ok, we know she looks like a boy and we pray for more hair every night) in an action shot wearing her Fulham kit. We were watching the world cup during the summer and she was a little bored so I had her knocking it about a bit. We have proof that she was kicking a ball before she could walk.

FCC808Masseyyank

I follow historic combat aircraft. Although a yank I appreciate one of the best WWII fighter aircraft ever made. The perfect marriage of R.J Mitchell airframe design and Rolls Royce Merlin 45 engine = Supermarine Spitfire. Also the contemporary FFC crest encircling the WWII RAF aircraft logo. 
".... never in the course of human conflict, have so many owed so much to so few...."

GoldCoastWhite

Speaks for itself ! Though may be due for an update...

leonffc

Fat Frank!!

It made me chuckle so I adopted it

BalDrick

Quote from: White Noise on February 28, 2011, 06:14:29 PM
I am a big fan of mavericks, hellraisers and debauched geniuses and this is one of my favourite pics of the late, great Richard Burton. It was taken by a guy called Dan Farson who was part of that world and a much underrated snapper -

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/obituary-daniel-farson-1286291.html

I've always meant to ask who that was in your picture, I could never figure it out. I did actually think it was Marcus Trescothick for a while, then I decided it must be you. So you're in exalted company anyway!

As for mine, well he played (hardly any) bass on quite possibly my all-time favourite album, but it's not just that - I just think the way he's yawning is quite a good response in itself to well everything really, football message boards especially.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Tom

Because Dempsey is the man! Plus I love his gangsta look in this pic.
Fulham for life!

Krutch

Just a simple shot i took when @ the cottage in March 2008

Was the first match I attended in Europe on a brief ground hopping trip.

@OTBPtv

The Equalizer

I have no particular reason for having Han Solo, any more so than I did having the Ghostbusters motif for my last one. I just change my avatar as often as I change my bedsheets.

Which means it's due for an update some point later this month  :dft011:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Gozorich

sipwell

I put this one because I still vividly remember the day that Moussa signed. I probably exclaimed it 1000 times and ran incessantly around the table to celebrate. The picture is the first official one of Moussa with a Fulham shirt.

In short: good memories.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

HatterDon

The Wizard of Avatars made me three, each with a different FFC festooned hat, but the current one was from a photograph taken about 5 minutes after I brought my new guitar home. I laid the guitar case down, put a Friends of Fulham sticker on it, and snapped away.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BlacknWhite

Mines a picture from the best game i have ever been to... fulham v juve

Burt

Little Big Planet sack boy kinda thing...