watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My first post

Started by Duncs, March 01, 2011, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncs

After a few years of reading all the posts on here I thought that it was time to get involved.

Just wanted to say hi and thanks to you all for all the posts that I have read. Great site and good to read all the subjects which are debated in the correct manner with no putdowns.

Have been a supporter of the whites for about 5 years now and am a season ticker holder with my mate Hazey (who also posts stuff on here). Missing the lad as he is currently in Madagascar volunteering.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to voice my opinions and hopefully will be contributing stuff soon.

sipwell

Welcome to the participating side of FoF!

As a starter, what is your view on cheese?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LBNo11

...welcome to the machine Duncs, new posters are always important to give their own views on issues, especially those who appreciate the ethos of this site.

I look forward to seeing new posts from you.

Have you heard from Hazey, sterling work he is doing out there, I hope he is spreading the word about Fulham..?  
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

AlFayedsChequebook

White Noise

Good to have you posting Duncs.

Hazey has always been an excellent contributor on here and comes across as a top lad. He also has one of the best avatars of all time -

Look forward to reading more from you.

Are you of the antipodean persuasion as well? :dft012:

Lighthouse

Enjoy and welcome. Don't let the cligue badger you into towing the line unless you want to. Views of the first time poster are as important if not more so than the old timers. Debate feeds this MB.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MrFFC

I am new to this site too think it's a very good site enjoy talking to the Fulham fans on here :)
Come on you Whites!! :)

Jack Fulham

Duncs

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Quick reply to questions

- purely a cheddar cheese man - can't eat anything that smells like my footy socks

- Hazey is definitely spreading the Fulham word. Haven't heard too much from him as the internet access if very limited. Have been texting him the scores though.

- I am from Tassie. Grew up 3 houses up from Hazey.

Burt

Welcome aboard Mr Duncs sir.

finnster01

Welcome on-board Sir and next time you hear from Mr Hazey, let him know he is missed.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

leonffc

Welcome Duncs. Look forward to your contribution

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Duncs on March 01, 2011, 01:50:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Quick reply to questions

- purely a cheddar cheese man - can't eat anything that smells like my footy socks

- Hazey is definitely spreading the Fulham word. Haven't heard too much from him as the internet access if very limited. Have been texting him the scores though.

- I am from Tassie. Grew up 3 houses up from Hazey.
Cheddar cheese man  :54: Me and you are going to get on just fine. Please ignore all posts by White Witch and Silver Fox as they are devil worshipping weird cheese lovers. And give my regards to Hazey and tell him to start posting again, though he'll soon have to change his avatar.

Tom

Fulham for life!

Peabody

Welcome from one of Lighthouses Old-Timers.