watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predictions for last 10 games

Started by MrFFC, March 01, 2011, 02:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Into the final 10 games of the season i think we have a decent enough run in where we can certainly pick up points at the cottage this is how i see the last 10 games going for us.

Fulham              2-1       Blackburn
Everton             2-1       Fulham
Fulham              3-1       Blackpool
Man Utd            2-0       Fulham
Fulham              1-1       Bolton
Wolves              2-1       Fulham
Sunderland         1-1       Fulham
Fulham              1-1       Liverpool
Birmingham         1-2       Fulham
Fulham               1-2      Arsenal

I certainly see us getting enough points to stay up i think out the last 10 we will

Win 3   Draw 3   Lose 4    getting us 12 points ending on 44 points

With a final record of W 9  D 17  L 12    which will result a decent season but far too many draws how do my fellow fulham fans see the season ending for us?
Come on you Whites!! :)

AlFayedsChequebook

I'd say that was erring on the sensible side of things, which is good.

I would probably fancy us against Liverpool and Arsenal at home though...

White Noise

I can't really argue with your predictions MrFFC.

I had thought we might win at Wolves but lose at Brum but, on refelction, I think you have it right.

44 points will be an OK haul for the 'transitional' season we have had and should see us 10th or 11th with the goal difference those results will leave us.

TonyGilroy

We can get a result anywhere as recent results show and I'd expect us to lose less than 4 of those games.

Blackburn is a big game. Win and we'll look safe. Lose or draw and we'll wonder where the next win is coming from.

I think we'll finish top half.

MrFFC

It's good we are all staying realistic :) yeah big game for us Saturday. 3 points against Blackburn will make things look a lot brighter going into games against Everton and Blackpool.
I believe Wolves away will be tougher than Birmingham as Wolves will be fighting for their lives and i expect us and Birmingham to be sitting mid table by the time we play each other
Come on you Whites!! :)

clint23

Fulham - Blackburn - 3 pts
Everton - Fulham - 1 pts
Fulham - Blackpool - 3 pts
Man Utd - Fulham - 0 pts
Fulham - Bolton - 3 pts
Wolves - Fulham - 1 pts
Sunderland - Fulham - 1 pts
Fulham - Liverpool - 1 pts
Birmingham - Fulham - 1 pts/3 pts
Fulham - Arsenal - 1 pts

... in my humble opinion

Lighthouse

Still think 40 points will be enough and maybe 38 and goal difference. But would be happy not to put that to the test.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

I have that Scrumpy or Barney Travers ( why do i always confuse these two ?) like feeling that he/ they had about the Bolton game, and dont forget i was right up for the  result at Citeh and was well impressed with how we played, that we might feck this game up  :035: . But despite that i think we are an effing good team and we will hit 45 points. Look upwards and forget the likes of Wolves . Wigan etc and im for Bolton  :54: . Blingo hat firmly on apart from the Blackburn game 1-1 .