watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score - Fulham V Blackburn Rovers

Started by White Noise, March 03, 2011, 02:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

We have had some results in recent times that have perhaps not done us justice and I think the players are keen to have a game where there are no slip ups and its killed off early. Also a win against Rovers would put us almost home nd hosed as far as relegation is concerned.

The fans are tunring on Steve Kean in a big way and I think the perfect storm of our desire and his indecision will deliver a mighty impressive victory for Fulham. This is the sort of side we can be 3-0 up against inside the first 20 minutes and I think we are due a big win. Plus Kean has got to have his unsackable tag tested now. Therefore, my prediction is -

Fulham 5 - 0 Blackburn - Duff 2, AJ, Dembele, Etuhu

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)

AlFayedsChequebook

That is a big shout White Noise,

I think we will win, but probably less emphatically:

Fulham 2-0 Blackburn (Duff, Dempsey)

TheDaddy

I will stick me neck out and side with White Noise we are due to give someone a hiding
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

BalDrick

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

ImperialWhite

1-0. I'm thinking it'll be like those frustrating draws we've had before, but I'm hoping that we might just nick a goal (like Newcastle 1-0).

epsomraver

BalDrick

'BZ for his come back goal'

Hmm, might have a few quid on that.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

2 : 1

They score early in the first half but we get one either side of half time...

Probably a Murphy penalty and AJ in off his thigh, in a post corner, goal mouth scramble!

Alanovich

0-2.  Sorry, but I can see us getting sucked into trouble and having a massive struggle to stay up.

You knows it.
"I wear the trosuers in this house. And I wash them and I iron them."

- Dennis Thatcher

Burt

We will win...but by the odd goal. 1-0, or 2-1.

Just hope it is not a Hull City job, where we bash them for 90 minutes only to lose to their only meaningful attack deep in to injury time.

Sheepskin Junior

3-0 us. We dominate most of the game, they miss a penalty and get somone sent off. Bairdinho free kick and Dembele in the first half and Kakuta near the end after coming on for Duffer
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

SmithyFFC

FTID

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Matt

A slight 1-0 victory with AJ scoring a late winner.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

White Noise

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/fulham-vs-blackburn-hughes-unbeaten-against-sides-he%e2%80%99s-managed_051932.html

Fulham vs Blackburn – Hughes unbeaten against former sides

Bet on Blackburn to be relegated at 5/1 before Steve Kean's side lose to Fulham on Saturday

They may be level on points in the Barclays Premier League, but the betting suggests that there is only one outcome when Fulham and Blackburn Rovers meet on Saturday.

A loss for either side would leave them lingering dangerously close to the relegation zone but the relegation odds provide a strong insight into the form of the two clubs with Fulham 12/1 to be relegated and Blackburn 5/1 to be relegated.

Match Odds

Despite being level on points Fulham are as short as 8/11 to beat Blackburn at home after winning four and drawing one of their last five league games.

Blackburn are on a run of five straight away defeats and are 4/1 to beat Fulham, but Fulham have won just two of their last ten meetings with Blackburn and the draw may offer the better value at 5/2.

Fulham have drawn 50 per cent of their Premier League games this season and four of the last ten between the two have ended in draws.

Total Goals

A repeat of the 1-1 draw at Ewood Park earlier in the season is the favoured result at 11/2 and considering Fulham have kept just one clean sheet in 14 league matches with Blackburn suggesting they have to score twice.

But in Clint Dempsey, Fulham have a forward who has scored four goals in his last four appearances against Blackburn and the striker is 9/2 to get the first goal.

Blackburn's Chris Samba enjoys facing Fulham and has consecutive goals against the Cottagers in their last two games, and at 7/1 he is a big price to score at any time.

Fulham may be in great league form but 8/11 seems too short for the home side and backing either side to come from behind and draw at 15/2 would provide a health return.

A £25 stake on a 1-1 draw would return £162.50. New customers can sign up here for a free £25 bet.

Bet on Blackburn,Bet on Chris Samba,Bet on Clint Dempsey,Bet on Fulham

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CorkedHat

I agree with Lawro who says...

Blackburn were brilliant for about half-an-hour of the first half against Villa last week but they just couldn't sustain it. They made so many defensive errors in the second half it was frightening and Villa didn't have to play particularly well to beat them comfortably, which is worrying from a Rovers point of view.

Fulham, on the other hand, got a very good point at Manchester City on Sunday and looked solid. Their boss Mark Hughes has got through his own iffy spell and, although there is not much distance between them and the relegation zone, you just know they will be absolutely fine.

Prediction: 2-0

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Peabody

Sorry but I really do have a bad feeling about this, 0-1, al la Hull, a breakaway after we have dominated.