watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Matt Jarvis

Started by mike_f, March 06, 2011, 05:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_f

If Wolves go down, I would love to see him come to Fulham.

Great cross, has pace, works hard and is young. Be a good replacement for Duff.

clint23

I totally agree. Such a quality player

Matt

+1, had a brilliant game today. Wolves away will be a tricky one that's for sure.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

clint23

Quote from: Matt The Swede on March 06, 2011, 06:02:17 PM
+1, had a brilliant game today. Wolves away will be a tricky one that's for sure.

I fear we might lose that one

Matt

Quote from: clint23 on March 06, 2011, 06:03:31 PM
Quote from: Matt The Swede on March 06, 2011, 06:02:17 PM

I fear we might lose that one

It's really up to the players. Wolves will be fighting for their lives and I will be disappointed if we're not fighting as hard as them. We should be totally safe from the drop by then though and I would love to see the players just outplay Wolves and enjoy put a few past them.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Burt

They are a real Jekyll and Hyde team, and so far have tended to save their best for the top teams and struggled against the rest. Hope this trend continues by the time we play them, because they looked a right handful today.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Burt on March 06, 2011, 06:15:35 PM
They are a real Jekyll and Hyde team, and so far have tended to save their best for the top teams and struggled against the rest. Hope this trend continues by the time we play them, because they looked a right handful today.

You are so right. They were not the bully ankle breakers today__they really played some nice football and were, lets face it, robbed by the damn ref......I find it so hard to cheer against some of the bottom teams. Well I can't cheer for the FartSpurs and the like...... let me put it that way!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

AlFayedsChequebook

Would love to see Jarvis here but I doubt that he would ever come. He will be at Liverpool next season I think.

Mr Fulham

According to my agency mate he's on his way to a big club in the summer and it will be a big-money-move (~8-10m)

Edit: Besides, I agree that Matt Jarvis (and Kevin Doyle) are terrific players I would love to see in a Fulham shirt. :59:

mike_f

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 06, 2011, 09:32:43 PM
According to my agency mate he's on his way to a big club in the summer and it will be a big-money-move (~8-10m)

Edit: Besides, I agree that Matt Jarvis (and Kevin Doyle) are terrific players I would love to see in a Fulham shirt. :59:
Judging from what you've said and via process of elimination I agree with Alfayedschequebook and assume it'll be Liverpool.

I don't think he's good enough for them but hey ho.