https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Etheridge On Loan To Charlton

Started by White Noise, March 08, 2011, 12:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Etheridge Loan Deal

Tuesday 8th March 2011

The Club can confirm that Academy graduate goalkeeper Neil Etheridge has joined Charlton Athletic on loan. The Philippine international keeper will remain with Chris Powell's team for a period of one month.

Etheridge will team up with Charlton ahead of tonight's crucial League 1 clash against MK Dons. Charlton currently reside in seventh place, seven points behind sixth placed MK Dons, but have the advantage of three games in hand.

Etheridge has yet to feature for Fulham's First Team but progressed to No.2 behind David Stockdale during Mark Schwarzer's participation in the Asia Cup 2011 in January.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/March/EtheridgeLoanDeal.aspx#ixzz1G0eeVzmm

clint23

Great news! He needs to play games, to get experience... I think we don't need another GK, after Schwarz will retire/leave, we have two great young GK

Jack Fulham

JBH

Just what he needs at this time in his career just hope he gets game time at The Valley  :54:

dishEJtheRock!

Just saw he went on loan to Charlton for a month. Is this guy any good? We've got Stockdale already, and I think he is phenomenal and a more than adequate backup but I don't really know much about this Etheridge character.

michaelread

he's only 18 or 19 or something like that, national keeper for the Philipines at full cap level.

Ive watched him play in the Asian Cup qualifiers and he is a pretty good keeper. I think he is definitely someone who could be our number 2 when mark moves on and stockers eventually takes no.1, would keep Stockdale looking over his shoulder, incredible reflexes and very tall, but also pretty slim for a keeper.

finnster01

Quote from: michaelread on March 09, 2011, 12:46:24 AM
he's only 18 or 19 or something like that, national keeper for the Philipines at full cap level.

Ive watched him play in the Asian Cup qualifiers and he is a pretty good keeper. I think he is definitely someone who could be our number 2 when mark moves on and stockers eventually takes no.1, would keep Stockdale looking over his shoulder, incredible reflexes and very tall, but also pretty slim for a keeper.
Here's a recent photo of the young talented and very fit stopper:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

Quote from: finnster01 on March 13, 2011, 09:08:54 AM
Quote from: michaelread on March 09, 2011, 12:46:24 AM

Here's a recent photo of the young talented and very fit stopper:

Mr Southall most certainly broke in to the Pukka factory and ate all their pies...