watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonights Football

Started by White Noise, March 09, 2011, 08:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Mikel Arteta injured and out of Fulham game.

2012: Bad news for Everton, who have had a fair few injuries to contend with recently. Toffees midfielder Mikel Arteta pulls up with what looks to be a hamstring injury. He is replaced by Seamus Coleman. Meanwhile, Birmingham midfielder David Bentley goes off to be replaced by David Murphy. Not sure why.

os5889

Spurs V Milan... I thought I was watching Bournemouth V Tranmere

Ive enjoyed Spurs in Europe but this is one of the most atrocious games of football I've ever seen.0-0 or 1-0 e/w

White Noise

2042: Er, what? Bizarre scenes at Goodsion Park where referee Peter Walton has just mimed the booking of Birmingham midfielder Jordan Mutch. He even went rummaging in his pocket. I think he might have forgotten his cards tonight - that just looked odd though. On the touchline, Everton boss David Moyes looked puzzled too.

Saj Chowdhury's HT snapshot: "I could talk about the goals, I could discuss the injuries to Mikel Arteta and David Bentley, but the major talking point was referee Peter Walton showing Birmingham's Jordon Mutch an invisible yellow card. My highlight of the season so far."

HatterDon

So that's Arteta now, along with Felleini and Cahill who are out for a time. Neville was also a scratch for this game.

Mightily upset not to be able to watch this match, either on television or on the computer. Champions League and college basketball are dominating right now. I suppose I could watch the former, but SOMEBODY is going to win the tie between Spurs and AC Mafia, and I can't stand the thought of either team winning ANYTHING AT ANY TIME!  :035: :035:  So I'll go play me guitar.  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Bad news for the Toffees,they will drop like a stone now-great news for us though,and that's what matters :dft012:

Jimpav

Final result 1-1.

Everton are 2 points ahead of us and Brum leap frog West Ham putting West Ham back into the delegation zone. Not a bad result for us either way.

Still think that the football gods will work against us when we visit Goodison.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I would never wish Saha anything but good .................but..................I hope he has a bad hair day  

...and the snidy spurts are through to the next round ..........

Fletchino

If spurs had won the bookie would be paying me £160 tomorrow forjusta £2 outlay not quite £1.4 million

TheDaddy

Quote from: FLETCHINO on March 09, 2011, 10:15:49 PM
If spurs had won the bookie would be paying me £160 tomorrow forjusta £2 outlay not quite £1.4 million
Never trust Redcrap wasn't it him who said we will have to attack Milan .Sounded like a defensive  game on spurs behalf.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Matt

IF, and that's a big if, we are going to get something from Goodison, with our history on that place, it should be now. Therefore, I'm going for a 1-0 Everton, Saha the scorer... :dead horse:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!