News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dandy FC 2011 Season. Would you be interested in reading?

Started by michaelread, March 10, 2011, 02:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelread

Hi, I play in an All Aged side in Newcastle, Australia and our season is about to start in 4 weeks or so.

Our comp is for any age, there are divisions running all the way from A - S so it's a popular sport in the area. There is an over 35s comp too, so most of the players in our competition are aged between 21 and 35.

We usually put together match reports, we have a few followers on facebook who are interested, people from school, work, family, friends, other sides we have played etc, all have "liked" the page and enjoy reading the report (by a different player each week)

We all come from various backgrounds, rugby players, basketball players, soccer players, first timers etc. This will be our 4th year as a side, and we are doing our bit for charity along the way.

We are running the city2surf (a BIG marathon in Australia) to raise some money for the local CanTeen youths with Cancer, and have jumped on board to get some local companies to pledge 10 dollars per goal we score for our sponsorship money at the end of the year.

Basically what I am asking is, would you like me to post the match reports here for you guys to read and feel involved with too? Little pub team who train hard, rarely win, but have a lot of fun a long the way, from half way across the world?

Let me know

Lighthouse

If people don't want to read it then they don't have to. The glory of the interwednetthingy is you can post things and hope people will like 'em. If not they shouldn't be offended by it. So for my part I see no reason why it wouldn't be of interest. I would like to read the reports anyway.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GoldCoastWhite

Go for it Michael. I'd like a look and will come and hurl some abuse from the sidelines if I'm ever up your way !  :031: :yay:

CorkedHat

Yeah go for it Michael.
I'll be interested to know if and when Dandy goes on a Beano - it should be a Knockout with your School Friends! I'll keep an Eagle eye out for it. :026:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

HatterDon

I'm pretty sure, Mr. Corked Hat and myself would be listed on any All-Aged team you'd care to mention -- althought I think each of us is most comfortable on the left wing!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel