watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Latest Fair Play Tables

Started by MikeR, March 08, 2011, 02:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

The fans have dropped a few places... Must be all the recent ref abuse we have had to dish out!

The team look well placed though in second place. Another European tour anyone?  :wine:

manxman

were all going on a European tour !!!  :yay:

Why have our fans been dropped down ?!
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Fletchino

Does anybody know when uefa do there tables I'm pretty sure the next table they do will be the last of the season I know they finish it with a lot of games left to go!!

MJG

What no one seems to point out is how the feck are Chelsea top?

finnster01

Quote from: FLETCHINO on March 09, 2011, 11:28:08 AM
Does anybody know when uefa do there tables I'm pretty sure the next table they do will be the last of the season I know they finish it with a lot of games left to go!!
The last two years it has been end of March (for UEFA) Mr Fletch
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Quote from: finnster01 on March 09, 2011, 12:52:04 PM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on March 09, 2011, 11:28:08 AM
The last two years it has been end of March (for UEFA) Mr Fletch

So it's feasible that we could have one foot in the door of Europe in 2 weeks' time?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

AlFayedsChequebook

If we get a fair play placing, I will be delighted - it means our eventual run to the final will definitely break the 18 game barrier and we will create a new record!

MJG

30th June & 7th July are the date's for the first qualifying round.
Lets hope its another long season.

Fletchino

So we have one game and that's that all we need to do is stay above Blackpool for one more game

MJG

Quote from: FLETCHINO on March 09, 2011, 06:43:48 PM
So we have one game and that's that all we need to do is stay above Blackpool for one more game
I'm pretty sure its April 30th when the final table is produced by UEFA.

Fletchino

I wish they would hurry up and say Europe ain't the same without fulham so they are in next years comp

finnster01

Mr MJG is indeed correct. The UEFA side of the business ends on April 30, sorry about the confusion

Jacob

Quote from: finnster01 on March 09, 2011, 08:47:50 PM
Mr MJG is indeed correct. The UEFA side of the business ends on April 30, sorry about the confusion

Just to clarify, if we stay above blackpool for the next game or two we are in? Is that correct??

finnster01

Quote from: Jacob on March 09, 2011, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on March 09, 2011, 08:47:50 PM

Just to clarify, if we stay above blackpool for the next game or two we are in? Is that correct??
No. It has to be at least until the end of April

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Is England at the top of the fair -play ????   .................surely the carry on by the Brimmys would rune any chance of that ?????...........anyway,   with The Dazzler back we may still  finish 6th !!!!

finnster01

Quote from: KCat on March 09, 2011, 09:50:29 PM
Is England at the top of the fair -play ????   .................surely the carry on by the Brimmys would rune any chance of that ?????...........anyway,   with The Dazzler back we may still  finish 6th !!!!
Ms KCat,
England was second (after Norway) at the last UEFA posting which was of Dec 31 2010. Forget who was third.

Time to take my pill and go for the  :55:

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: finnster01 on March 09, 2011, 09:54:48 PM
Quote from: KCat on March 09, 2011, 09:50:29 PM
Ms KCat,
England was second (after Norway) at the last UEFA posting which was of Dec 31 2010. Forget who was third.

Time to take my pill and go for the  :55:

Crossover with the favourite song lyrics thread - Finn has become, comfortably numb !  :down_under:

Shredhead

Extract from UEFA's website:
'As defined in UEFA's club competition regulations, three places in the UEFA Europa League automatically go to the three best-placed national associations in the Respect Fair Play rankings, provided they attained an average of 8.0 points or more.

The Respect Fair Play assessments are made by the official UEFA match delegates, based on criteria such as positive play, respect for the opposition, respect for the referee, behaviour of the crowd and of team officials, as well as cautions and dismissals.

The three associations allocated an additional place in the first qualifying round of the 2011/12 UEFA Europa League will be entitled to enter the club that won their domestic top-division fair play competition.

If this club have already qualified for European competition, the second-placed team in the domestic fair play competition may be entered, and so forth. It is even possible for a side relegated to the second division to qualify for the UEFA Europa League as a result of exemplary conduct during the domestic championship.'

The website is here: http://www.uefa.com/uefa/socialresponsibility/respect/news/newsid=1586457.html
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Alanovich

And England has to stay above the rest of Europe, Fletch.
"I wear the trosuers in this house. And I wash them and I iron them."

- Dennis Thatcher