watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gold Coast White will be ecstatic

Started by CorkedHat, March 13, 2011, 10:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Brisbane Roar staged a remarkable comeback to win the A-League grand final on penalties over a heartbroken Central Coast at Suncorp Stadium.

With four minutes left in extra time, the Mariners had control of the match leading 2-0, but the Roar came back through a goal to Henrique before midfield enforcer Erik Paartalu headed home a corner off the last play before fulltime
:wine:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

CorkedHat

The Crowd by the way was 50,000 which isn't at all bad. it's a pity they only get crowds like that for the Final.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

Quote from: CorkedHat on March 13, 2011, 10:51:17 AM
The Crowd by the way was 50,000 which isn't at all bad. it's a pity they only get crowds like that for the Final.
I bet they still get a larger crowd than Wigan... :62:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Snibbo

Enthralling match. He WILL be ecstatic. 0-2 down with about 5 mins of extra time to go.  An equalizer from the last 'kick' (actually a header) of the match.  Then winning on pens. Bloody hell, it was an exciting match, but Central Coast really should have taken it.

michaelread

As a citizen of Newcastle, anything that brings down the spirits of our smaller, less educated and less hygienic neighbours to the south is cause for celebration.

brisbane probably should have taken it in normal time, but wow that is some character to take that game away with 4 minutes left.

3 GRAND FINALS, THREE LOSSES.

OOOOH ITS BAD TO BE A COASTIE, ITS BAD TO BE A COASTIE, YOU WISH YOU WERE FROM NEWY, YOU FILTHY COASTIE SCUM.

that song gets ruder, so I'll stop.

GoldCoastWhite

Ecstatic is a good enough word until I come up with a new one.... That's what football is all about !!!! Un fuggin believable !!!
COME ON YOU ROAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus: