White Noise

ImperialWhite

Probably all 3, if I get tickets.

QPR - close
Leeds - sister lives up there
Carduff - mate lives up there

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Whiteroom

QPR - Close
Leeds - friends still at university up there.

I really look forward to QPA games though. Those ones used to get rough.

Matt

If I can get the financial bit sorted along with work, I'll go on all three!
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

QPR-why go somewhere over 100 miles away knowing there is a very good chance it's going to kick off?

FatFreddysCat

Definately Qpha. Gave the friendly a swerve, but i couldn't live it down if i didn't go in the League  :028:

Scrumpy

QPR and Cardiff, for me.

Rangers, because every Fulham fan that can walk and sing should make an effort to ensure we're well represented there.

Cardiff, because it's one of the few grounds 'the missus' hasn't been to, and I promised I would take her. On my only 2 previous trips to Cardiff (Ninian Park) I had my car windows put through the first time, and watched a fellow Fulham fan get thoroughly beaten up the second time. Still, I'm sure it's improved since then?!  :002:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Burt

QPR - close.
Cardiff - old friends of mine live there.
Leeds - probably not.

ScalleysDad

Interesting mix. Swansea might spoil the party of course making it two trips across the water but however polite and 'pc' you might want to be this has to be the season to stay in the Prem as next year the bottom three/four/five are almost sorted. I saw Leeds at Bristol and their goals against column is going to be massive unless they spend loads, (Prem quality strikers will have a field day), Cardiff have no chance as Bellamy can't do it all and surely somebody will put in a bid for Tarat.
We can make out Cardiff and Swansea from the North Devon coast but the trek up the M5 and to the very ends of the M4 is more painful than West Brom so Baggies to stay up and a late rush by Bristol City and Reading would be as good. Any one from way up north to go down !   and West Ham

Mr Fulham

I might go to the QPHaha match if I get my London work and travel thing sorted out. :wine:

finnster01

Those 3 is asking for trouble.

I rather go to Sendai away...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TonyGilroy

I'm a life long wuss and in the old days I'd go to away matches without wearing anything to identify me as a Fulham supporter, stand in the enclosure and have good, friendly banter with mostly home supporters.

It was accepted that the combatants were behind the goals and those in the seats or enclosures just there to watch a football match.

Never had any trouble or caused any. I have no problem with decent supporters of other clubs.

Now as an away supporter you're forced into the away section in the worst part of the ground with a crap view, treated as poo by stewards who feel the need to do so as some of our away support are indeed nasty scumbags that I don't want to be anywhere near.

And of course all those in the away end are seen as a legitimate target by those home supporters after trouble.

So I now limit my attendance to the peaceful Riverside.

MJG

QPR Yes, the other two I very much doubt because I have had problems at both of them before and really cant be arsed to deal with those twats at my age.

TheDaddy

All three if i could, Ive had me tumbles with the lot in years gone bye now all i want is a pint and a game of football leave the rest alone...
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "