News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Favourite/least favourite player chants?

Started by Sheepskin Junior, March 14, 2011, 04:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheepskin Junior

What are your favourite/least favourite chants we sing at an individual player, Fulham or not? Whether you think they deserve a :Sparkyticus: or a :tom: please list them.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Airfix

My favourite:

Ba-da-ba da-ba da-ba-da-ba da-ba-da
Ba-ba dabba-dabba da
Ba dabba dabba dabba da
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Ba-dabba Da
(SHOUT)Hoots Mon, there's a Moussa, Loosa, Aboot this Hoosa...

Repeat until fade

Only problem is, I'm the only b*stard who sings it!

:airfix:

BalDrick

I hated that Montella 'he comes from Italy, he f**king hates Chelsea' one.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Burt

Quote from: Airfix on March 14, 2011, 04:59:39 PM
My favourite:

Ba-ba dabba-dabba da
Ba dabba dabba dabba da
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Ba-dabba Da

Repeat until fade

Time to bring a megaphone to the next match and get the chant in and spread the joy, before those bar stewards confiscate it!

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: BalDrick on March 14, 2011, 05:03:35 PM
I hated that Montella 'he comes from Italy, he f**king hates Chelsea' one.
+1
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Burt

Quote from: Burt on March 14, 2011, 05:04:34 PM
My favourite:

Ba-ba dabba-dabba da
Ba dabba dabba dabba da
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Ba-dabba Da

Repeat until fade

Time to bring a megaphone to the next match and get the chant in and spread the joy, before those bar stewards confiscate it!

The Eddie Johnson one was equally quiet and unheard...

Matt

I loved the ones about Ian Pierce! Especially after he scored the equalizer against Pompey when injured.  :yay:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

MJG

He's fat, He's round, He bounces on the ground...Jim Stannard....Jim Stannard.

finnster01

Best non-Fulham chant:
He's gay, he's bent
His arse is up for rent
Darrent Bent, Darren Bent...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Admin

I can't stand "Aaron, Aaron Huuuggghhhess, Aaron, Aaron Huuuggghhhess" to the sound of Daddy Cool - although it was very clever who thought up "Aaron, Aaron Shoooeeesss, Aaron Aaron Shoooeeessswhen his boot fell off that time against Brum at home.

The Equalizer

My favourite:

Ba-ba dabba-dabba da
Ba dabba dabba dabba da
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Badda Badda Badda
Baa-da Ba
Ba-dabba Da

Repeat until fade

*shudders*  :035:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

He beats his wife , he beats his wife, Holdsworth beats his wife always got him rattled, liked that one. And just loved Loiue, louie Bo.  Ruuuufus , Ruuuufus.

HatterDon

The chat that most recently has made me VERY proud to be Fulham is "You dirty Northern bastard." Clever, witty, and filled with the sort of spirit that'll get us that "Fair Play League" slot in the Europa for sure.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on March 14, 2011, 10:42:39 PM
The chat that most recently has made me VERY proud to be Fulham is "You dirty Northern bastard." Clever, witty, and filled with the sort of spirit that'll get us that "Fair Play League" slot in the Europa for sure.

Since Pompey were relegated we could legitimately call every team Northern bastards! (geographically speaking...)

(and Newcastle could conversely call everyone dirty Southern bastards)

(and while I'm looking at the map, slightly amusingly, the most Easterly team are in fact West Ham)

HatterDon

From what I saw today, Norwich will have that "most Eastern" tag sewn up next year -- for at least one season.

You have any idea how many times I had to explain to Yanks that WEST Ham is EAST London? Sheesh, you guys!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on March 15, 2011, 03:18:07 AM
From what I saw today, Norwich will have that "most Eastern" tag sewn up next year -- for at least one season.

You have any idea how many times I had to explain to Yanks that WEST Ham is EAST London? Sheesh, you guys!

Norwich might, should QPR get a points deduction, win two titles in a row. That must be pretty unusual outside of the top flight!

Chopper

Agree that the Aaron Hughes song is a shocker but he totally deserves a song so feel the need to keep singing it. We could have gone with a simple Hughesy before Sparky arrived but now it wouldn't be clear who we're singing about. Needs some work.

I like the "We've got Bairdinho" one and obviously "Bob Bob Bobby Zamora". Incidently I suspect I'm the only person who sings "Bob Bob Bobby Zamora" rather than "Ooooh Bobby Zamora" but I reckon I'm rythmically correct if you listen to the original song "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes ...

... that probably says more about me than it does about everyone else though.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Burt

I always had a problem with the Paul Parker chant. The reference to him being "Fulham Black, Fulham White, Fulham Nigger" always felt derogatory and abusive, even though the intent was meant to be one of adulation.

I guess it was a reflection of the times.

And how they have changed since.

Thankfully.

JBH

Best chant by Fulham Fans to an away player was when Paul Robinsons Wife left him on the eve of the game at the Cottage a couple of years ago:

"Where's your Missus gone, where's your Missus gone?" (Chirpy Chirpy Cheap Cheap tune)

He took it in spirit it was sung and has always received and given back a lot of mutual respect when he returns to play against us at the Cottage  :54:

Ron Sheepskin

My least favourite has to be (and I love the player) - "Nevland, Nevland, Nevland, Nevland..." repeat until  :020:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.