more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Terry back as England captain?

Started by Jack Fulham, March 15, 2011, 06:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

SmithyFFC

Don't like him, but probably the right decision.
FTID

Oakeshott

Just another bad decision by an increasingly ridiculous manager.

Sheepskin Junior

Pay off Capello.
Get Beckham and Joe Cole back in the squad.
Make Gerrard permanent captain.
simples :045:
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Chopper

To be honest I find it difficult to care.

I want England to do well, I'd love us to win the World Cup but it's beginning to look increasingly unlikely.

I think we need a Captain who a) is likely to play every game and b) has some sort of leadership skills. I don't like Terry as a person but as a footballer he does fit the bill.

Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Oakeshott

Chopper

Leadership skills normally don't include screwing a team mate's girlfriend. Terry shouldn't be near the team, let alone captain. Genuine scum.

Fletchino

I could not care less about England any more I want them to win and would jump stright on the bandwagon if we won a cup but I don't see it happening and with cu4ts Like  terry in the team it's easy to not care

FFCcravencottage

I'm with everyone else on this, I only really care about Fulham. I will always support England, but I would be 100% gutted more if Fulham lost a game than England. As for the captain of England does it really matter, we haven't done anything since 66, so I'm not sure what contribution a captain makes.

LBNo11

...I don't care how good a footballer he was - as the captain of a national squad he should be someone your children looks up to - for all the right reasons. Terry is scum, his family is scum and he is not fit to wear an England shirt.

I have long lost interest in the England football team, and that excuse for a human having his captaincy - the same captaincy as Johnny Haynes honoured - restored is sufficient to not watch England again until he is ousted...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

The England captain needs to have drive, energy and presence on the pitch and be a positive role model off it.

Not too many of the squad qualify really.

HatterDon

Terry should not be captain. Terry is an international embarassment. I can't believe this conversation is still going on.

As far as quality is concerned, if it weren't for Jamie Carragher, Terry would have been the worst central defender on show in South Africa. Alex injured himself by having to play center three-quarters every match and it won't be long until David Luiz is crocked as well.

The guy is past it. Certainly in the length and breadth of England there's got to be SOMEONE who can partner with Ferdinand.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

Terry should be dropped not made captain.

If he is made captain, then English football may finally have reached a nadir - the most inspiring player being one who get DESTROYED at the world cup.

finnster01

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 15, 2011, 09:18:48 PM
...I don't care how good a footballer he was - as the captain of a national squad he should be someone your children looks up to - for all the right reasons. Terry is scum, his family is scum and he is not fit to wear an England shirt.

I have long lost interest in the England football team, and that excuse for a human having his captaincy - the same captaincy as Johnny Haynes honoured - restored is sufficient to not watch England again until he is ousted...
:clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Sheepskin Junior

Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

jarv

Just goes to show what a fake capello is. He is laughing his pants off at the FA heirarchy. Clearly he does not give a toss, has proven to be dreadful at man managemnet and the team plays like cr@p whenever they meet any team which is half decent.
Nice work if you can get it.

As for terry, he is not good enough to make the team now in my opinion, let alone captain it. Toss lampard out with him.

WHITEwitch

Integrity takes another step back from English football.

Not that it was standing very close to the touch line anyway.