watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One Year ago today (video)

Started by Bilet, March 18, 2011, 03:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Superb  :54: . And to think i was still outside when the runaways took the lead and though bollocks i might just go down the pub. Thankfully i didn't,the best night of my Fulham life.

ffc2004

What a brilliant night, came down from Uni just for it, didn't let me down!
Even being in the Putney End couldn't take anything away from it! :P

Burt

Great night indeed...

And some classic chin-rubbing moments from Mr Hodgson too, I note.

goffc

my question to you all is this.  when you watch the video...how many times did you replay the dempsey goal?  My total was 5 before i realized i kept doing it. fantastic!

clint23

Quote from: goffc on March 18, 2011, 06:07:33 PM
my question to you all is this.  when you watch the video...how many times did you replay the dempsey goal?  My total was 5 before i realized i kept doing it. fantastic!

3 times mate, such a brilliant goal

Fletchino

Wicked that's the first time I ever watch highlights of any games in europe

HatterDon

I never get tired of it. Once again, Mr. Bilet, brilliant quality video you keep providing to us. Thanks.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Swan

That has to go down as the best game ever I have watched at Craven Cottage. I will never forget the feeling when Dempsey scored the winner.
The Swan

Daxidebs

Lots of goose bump moments there  :004:

FatFreddysCat

I remember sitting in B block  (brings back memories of a small firm when i was a kid) for Juve, completely pissed, and if truth bullying the tourists to sing, once we got the equaliser i just knew we'd win, the buzz around me apart from the tourists knew it as well. As i said my best ever Fulham night. Beats Lincoln easily.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 18, 2011, 09:26:52 PM
I remember sitting in B block  (brings back memories of a small firm when i was a kid) for Juve, completely pissed, and if truth bullying the tourists to sing, once we got the equaliser i just knew we'd win, the buzz around me apart from the tourists knew it as well. As i said my best ever Fulham night. Beats Lincoln easily.

and Lincoln was a big night (Rodger Brown I think)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on March 18, 2011, 09:44:16 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 18, 2011, 09:26:52 PM

and Lincoln was a big night (Rodger Brown I think)
Oh yes, i had my own mini Hillsbrough going on, got totally squashed trying to get on the pitch as a wee young un. Actually run around from the Hammersmith end into the enclosure with five minutes to go for a better chance of getting on the pitch. I was a right time bandit like midget then, but came within in a whisker of getting Ivors shirt thrown from the Cottage. If i'd have been three years older, it would have been mine and no mistake  :028:

BlacknWhite

I have seen this video countless time and every time it puts a smile on my face. Such an amazing night at the cottage

NogoodBoyo

I've only seen this video once.  Dogs can howl, cats can scratch, but there's nothing like that on television.  What a performance.
Nogood "smiling like a train, isit" Boyo

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Now how can you watch that and say Kelly is S^it  ?????????????? :038:

RidgeRider

Wonderful video. Thanks Bilet.

Don't know if anyone noticed but PK was the initiator on the first two goals. Get em back!

Sheepskin Junior

Went on the Cottage tour with my dad today. Picture of the scoreboard at the end in nearly every room. Still think it was a dream
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507