News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why the Locked Lighthouse and the unknown ex pat in Oz thread ???

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 21, 2011, 07:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Sorry but i'm beginning to go the way of Motown in thinking what a pair of drama queens, though to be fair wine stopper hat hasn't posted about it. For christs sake a few insults thrown back and forth is hardly a reason to quit FOF. But if you do dont you both think your being a bit childish. He called me this and said that. BIG DEAL. Your both popular posters, but to be honest after a few weeks you'll miss FOF more than FOF will miss you. Plus i'm still posting so FOF wil survive  :028: . If you both cant be man enough to speak to each other, then do the suggested ignore button, but if not  :038: . Ego's can be a very self damaging thing.

jarv

I already made a (positive) comment on the original post. However, this has become quite bizarre. As Freddie says, sort it out lads! Have a pint :beer:

Fernhurst

Sometimes I disagree with you and also agree with you, but more often you make me laugh at your comedic genius.

So agreed LB11

:tom:  :tom:  :tom:  :tom: am I gonna do without my daily dose of Lighthouse ..... , this means a dramatic dip into  :007:  :007: .....

SORT IT OUT, THE PAIR OF YOU, FOR ALL OF US THAT CHERISH YOUR CONTENT.

FatFreddysCat

And sad as it is to see the two leave, very good to see the man who lies about fish catching  :59: back in the fold and being a bit controversial . But from now on if the cocktail doesn't contain Stella i'm not interested  :033:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

...ah !! but if there are sausages on the side you might be ............ :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on March 21, 2011, 08:00:27 PM
...ah !! but if there are sausages on the side you might be ............ :dft012:
Ah yes mini sausages on a cocktail stick, now you're talking. Anyhow i've done good cop bad cop. Anymore suggestions to get these two back? Consider yourself both in a cyber headlock.  But honestly what a pair of gaylords.

Burt

Mr FFC sir,

If you call them a pair of gaylords then they may come back.

Oh...

I see you have done that already. Great minds and all that.

Fingers crossed!

os5889

I go back to hospital and the message board goes mental, whats going on 'ere then? I suppose next someone will be telling me we beat Everton  :down_under:

Burt

Quote from: os5889 on March 21, 2011, 08:26:49 PM
I go back to hospital and the message board goes mental, whats going on 'ere then? I suppose next someone will be telling me we beat Everton  :down_under:

We did.

But I think that was back in the 1950s.

Scrumpy

Trust you're fit and well Os. Nothing serious I hope.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

Oh, thank god. Hey everyone! It's the Welsh guy's fault!!!  :007:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel