watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Redbrick had no game so here the results and table

Started by TheDaddy, March 23, 2011, 11:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

So still chances to knick the title, if the Oxshott Royals have...uhm... 4 off days.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

TheDaddy

Quote from: sipwell on March 24, 2011, 10:55:53 AM
So still chances to knick the title, if the Oxshott Royals have...uhm... 4 off days.
Still hope mathamatically but the lads have set 2nd place as a must but thats still a big ask,

The games lost are all from the teams in the lower part of the league which is annoying, seems we play better as the under dogs.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

finnster01

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 24, 2011, 11:14:25 AM
Quote from: sipwell on March 24, 2011, 10:55:53 AM
Still hope mathamatically but the lads have set 2nd place as a must but thats still a big ask,

The games lost are all from the teams in the lower part of the league which is annoying, seems we play better as the under dogs.
Fulhamish?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

Hook Youth look abit tasty.. Only played 11 games...  if i was a betting man..  which i am..  thats were my pound would be going.

TheDaddy

Quote from: mr_ska on March 24, 2011, 12:49:56 PM
Hook Youth look abit tasty.. Only played 11 games...  if i was a betting man..  which i am..  thats were my pound would be going.

[url27th Mar 11 Redbrick v Hook Youth Blues League
27th Mar 11 Tooting & Mtch Utd Str Clts v Manorcroft United Juniors League
][/url]]This weeks game will be interesting Mr Ska

Abbotsbury White

Are the corinthians the same team that won the fa cup back when they were all amateurs?looks a very tight league and 2nd could well be on but you need to beat hook.
At least you have something still to play for,I have been handed the reins for my sons U16's match this Sunday,they have had a torrid season,and my reward for helping out,being lino,getting yelled at,freezing my wotsits off is a supplementary cup match against a much better team as the manager has quite frankly had enough and I dont blame him, :dft010:,
not sure if to pack the defence and midfield(we do have the best goalie in the legue) and keep it tight or just tell the lads to go for it and have some fun ..
any advice most welcome, :doh:

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

RidgeRider

Quote from: mr_ska on March 24, 2011, 12:49:56 PM
Hook Youth look abit tasty.. Only played 11 games...  if i was a betting man..  which i am..  thats were my pound would be going.

I agree. On 11 matches and only 8 points adrift but 6 matches in hand.....having lost only once this season. They or Oxshott look to be in best position mathematically.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Mo on March 24, 2011, 10:17:21 PM
Are the corinthians the same team that won the fa cup back when they were all amateurs?looks a very tight league and 2nd could well be on but you need to beat hook.
At least you have something still to play for,I have been handed the reins for my sons U16's match this Sunday,they have had a torrid season,and my reward for helping out,being lino,getting yelled at,freezing my wotsits off is a supplementary cup match against a much better team as the manager has quite frankly had enough and I dont blame him, :dft010:,
not sure if to pack the defence and midfield(we do have the best goalie in the legue) and keep it tight or just tell the lads to go for it and have some fun ..
any advice most welcome, :doh:

Mo just tell the boys to go out and enjoy themselves , when you change the system garentee some boys will be lost  on the pitch.Redbrick play 442 or 253 but boy when we first intruduced 253 the some boys struggled unsure on how deep or what position they should be in without the ball. GOOD LUCK..