watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Miroslav Klose To Fulham

Started by White Noise, March 27, 2011, 08:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/fulham-bolton-target-klose-prepares-bayern-munich-exit-1531721

Fulham, Bolton target Klose prepares for Bayern Munich exit

26.03.11 | tribalfootball.com

Bayern Munich veteran striker Miroslav Klose wants to play in the top-flight next season.

Klose, who has been linked with Fulham, Bolton Wanderers and West Ham United this season, is leaving Bayern in the summer.

"I can imagine playing for anybody at a high level," he told the Suddeutsche Zeitung newspaper.

"I am fit, football is no torture or drag for me and I don't just want to play out the end of my career in any old place.

"At the moment, I still want to play at a level which is higher than Kaiserslautern."

Tom

Oh hell yeah! Get this deal done tomorrow!  :yay: :yay: :yay:
Fulham for life!

zzamora

YES. SO SO SO HOPE WE PULL THIS ONE OFF

Bilet

Would be a great signing, but my guess is that wage demands will make it hard.

cebu

I'm not so sure about this one because of his age. He'll be 33 in June.   :airfix:

manxman

His age won't matter to much he is still top class. His wages on the other hand......

If this happens, I know who I'll be getting on the back of my shirt   :dft012:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

finnster01

This is as believable as Maradona supposedly was to become our next manager. It must be international break and football journo's have nothing to write about.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mike_f

won't happen but do we really need him?

I mean we have Bobby. So unless he came on a pay as you play deal, I sincerely doubt we would even consdier the deal viable.

beijing ben

Quote from: finnster01 on March 27, 2011, 12:25:48 PM
This is as believable as Maradona supposedly was to become our next manager. It must be international break and football journo's have nothing to write about.

Definitely agree. Klose would not come to us. Does not matter how much money we give him. It says that he wants to play at a higher level than kaiserslautern who are basically the same as us at the moment.. I think we can forget this one..

Mr Fulham

No chance says this forum's german user.

He either wants to stay at Bayern (depends on Heynckes' plans) or move to another top club. Neither Bolton or Fulham is a top european, Champions League side.

So this is a non-starter, sorry lads.

@beijing ben: Kaiserslautern at the same level as Fulham? Do me a favour!

beijing ben

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 27, 2011, 01:44:08 PM
No chance says this forum's german user.

He either wants to stay at Bayern (depends on Heynckes' plans) or move to another top club. Neither Bolton or Fulham is a top european, Champions League side.

So this is a non-starter, sorry lads.

@beijing ben: Kaiserslautern at the same level as Fulham? Do me a favour!

Well i'm sure you know better than me but from what i've seen this season german football is better than the premiership (we have german football on in China all the time). They are just above the relegation zone as are we..

Mr Fulham

Quote from: beijing ben on March 27, 2011, 02:48:43 PM
from what i've seen this season german football is better than the premiership

Naaaaaah....

Adding to that, you can compare Lautern with West Brom or Wolves. You can compare us with Frankfurt or Hannover - securely established (if you look at the last 5-10 years) league sides. Normally no international football, but also no big relegation worries.

beijing ben

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 27, 2011, 03:06:36 PM
Quote from: beijing ben on March 27, 2011, 02:48:43 PM
from what i've seen this season german football is better than the premiership

Naaaaaah....

Adding to that, you can compare Lautern with West Brom or Wolves. You can compare us with Frankfurt or Hannover - securely established (if you look at the last 5-10 years) league sides. Normally no international football, but also no big relegation worries.

I honestly think that overall its a better quality of football

We have had and do have relegation worries. But the main point is is that i really think that Klose would not see us as a higher level than them..

Burt

Believe it only when I see it.

And it would be good to see.

I suspect its lazy journo syndrome though.

Sheepskin Junior

If it happens, I honestly don't care - never really liked the bloke.
If it doesn't happen, we've got other, younger strikers that have more promise.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

HatterDon

It's from Tribal Football, people. I wouldn't trust them to tell me the direction the sun rises or sets. Since I also saw this story linked by The People, I'm feeling rather comfortable in saying that it's a load of utter toro poo-poo. Besides, it's the OTHER manager who likes to sign guys in their mid-30s.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel