News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zolly scores 2 as captain of Hungary in a 5-3 loss to Holland.

Started by ffc2004, March 30, 2011, 10:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Not giving zolly any real chance to prove himself this season has been criminal. Can't understand why Hughes has been soo favouritist and left him out... now we're losing one of our best players over the time he's been here for nothing because he's unhappy. gutted.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Tktd on March 30, 2011, 10:48:21 AM

Not giving zolly any real chance to prove himself this season has been criminal. Can't understand why Hughes has been soo favouritist and left him out... now we're losing one of our best players over the time he's been here for nothing because he's unhappy. gutted.

He has been given a chance, but without Zamora he is the shadow of a player he was last year. Most performances this season have been average to poor on his part and he is 31. He has also never consistently produced in the premier league.

He should go to Europe, that style of football suits him so much more.

Chopper

Blimey. Both Gera goals were exceptional. First one was a proper poacher's finish and the second a glorious strike.

Dutch look a bit good though, going forward at least.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

clint23

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on March 30, 2011, 10:52:19 AM
Quote from: Tktd on March 30, 2011, 10:48:21 AM

He has been given a chance, but without Zamora he is the shadow of a player he was last year. Most performances this season have been average to poor on his part and he is 31. He has also never consistently produced in the premier league.

He should go to Europe, that style of football suits him so much more.

100% agree with AlFayed, he was poor when Hughes played him and he is also old. I am sorry for him, but he should go to Spain or Italy and play

Tom

Fulham for life!

Quills

I should think Gera's resigned to moving on - he and his agent will have seen how he played out of his skin in European games and realised that the Premiership isn't for him.  When he starts banging them in on a regular basis in the Bundesliga we'll start to think we were daft to let him go - but he hasn't taken his chances this season and I think it's time.  I'm gutted - I've got his name on the back of my shirt.  Just hope his departure doesn't take the shine off Zamora too.

finnster01

I don't care, he didn't score two for Fulham :046:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NogoodBoyo

Like the look of the Dutch No. 11.  Magyar goalie looked iffier than a springer spaniel in the autumn of his career.
Nogood "enjoyed watching that, eh" Boyo

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on March 30, 2011, 05:49:32 PM
I don't care, he didn't score two for Fulham :046:
LMAO!  :011:
Fulham for life!

Burt

I would be sad to see him go.

But if he doesn't figure in Hughes's plans, then its inevitable.

Shame really, as if given the chance he could have kicked on from last season which was pretty good for him, particularly in the Europa campaign.