watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's the chances?

Started by FFCcravencottage, April 01, 2011, 09:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

I didn't think with only 8 games to go I would be hoping these teams win on Saturday,
thought we would have been well safe by now.
Man United, Bolton, Everton, Che!!!!, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, and Newcastle. If that were to happen and we beat Blackpool what a week-end that would be, I suppose I've more chance of winning the Lottery!!

BalDrick

'Man United, Bolton, Everton, Che!!!!, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, and Newcastle. If that were to happen and we beat Blackpool what a week-end that would be, I suppose I've more chance of winning the Lottery!!'

I don't know - stick a pound on all those results coming in, you wouldn't win enough to retire on but enough for a half-decent family holiday I'd have thought.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

LBNo11

...in a previous post I mentioned that there are no nailed on wins for Fulham, and it would be nice - if not a little strange - not to be relying on other teams around us doing badly so as to not worry about the 'R' word.

This weekend the formbook should go in our favour, but I hope there are no nasty surprises, another nail-biter and last game win scenario aka 2007/8 season would not be good for my BP...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

TonyGilroy

There are no nailed on wins for any team this season.

I reckon 41 or 42 points will be needed to stay up so if we can't win twice we'll be anxious but others need to win 3 or 4 times.

We're actually playing better than most of the teams in the lower half of the table so there's no obvious reason that we won't get the points we need.

FFCcravencottage

:yay: 1 out of 9 Man U  :drums:

jarv

Stoke winning 1-0.  (and looking up for it) :013:

FFCcravencottage

Well not looking too bad at Half-Time only Bolton letting us down at the moment 3 drawing and 2 in our favour.

FFCcravencottage

Jesus things ain't going so good now for Fulham results> 2 winning/won Man U, Newcastle, 3 Drawing West Brom, Spurs, Stoke, and 2 Losing Everton, & Bolton,

FFCcravencottage

Well ended up pretty even for the results going for Fulham with teams beneath us: 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 Loses. Cmon Arsenal and more important Cmon Fulham win tomorrow and all but safe.

Burt

I'm sure you've all done the maths but a win tomorrow takes us to 10th, 6 points from the drop zone and with a healthier goal difference than the others so it may as well be 7 points.

I hope the boys seize the monent - it would be great to pull away and not to have to look over your shoulder.

COYW!!!

:clap_hands:  :yay:  :clap_hands:

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Burt on April 02, 2011, 06:53:46 PM
I'm sure you've all done the maths but a win tomorrow takes us to 10th, 6 points from the drop zone and with a healthier goal difference than the others so it may as well be 7 points.

I hope the boys seize the monent - it would be great to pull away and not to have to look over your shoulder.

COYW!!!

:clap_hands:  :yay:  :clap_hands:

That really is my big worry now, every time Fulham have the chance to get some daylight between them and the teams below, they blow it every time.  :doh: No must stay positive.

psand22

Gotta love this time of year.  The easy wins on paper are blowing in the wind.  Every game is going to be a battle. So if you want to stay up, you better man up.  I think we'll take B'Pool tomorrow and keep a foot on solid ground.