watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Hughes

Started by Blingo, April 03, 2011, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

Starting to show Man shittee that he could have done the biz for them after all?

RidgeRider

Perhaps but for now I am just glad he "failed' in their eyes.  :54:

ImperialWhite

Hughes 1 - Manchester City 4.

Hughes 0 - Sunderland -0
Manchester City 5 - Sunderland 0

No, probably not.

(Mancini > Hughes)

Burt

Sunderland are in freefall... Lost 5 out of their last 6.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Burt on April 03, 2011, 08:20:26 PM
Sunderland are in freefall... Lost 5 out of their last 6.
one point taken from a possible 21
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Blingo

Quote from: ImperialWhite on April 03, 2011, 08:15:29 PM
Hughes 1 - Manchester City 4.

Hughes 0 - Sunderland -0
Manchester City 5 - Sunderland 0

No, probably not.

(Mancini > Hughes)

Fulham £30m     Man Shittee £200m + Perhaps that puts it into perspective?

Luke

I agree with Blingo, it's not fair to make a comparison on Hughes at Fulham v Mancini at City; all we will ever have is Hughes' time at City as well as Mancini. We saw earlier this season they were on the same amount of points after the same amount of games played at the stage where Hughes was sacked, so it's a hard one to call.
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

MrFFC

who cares he is doing the business at fulham lets hope he gets us a top 10 finish and after a disastrous start to season will be a reallly good achievement from hughes and the boys
Come on you Whites!! :)

ImperialWhite

Quote from: Luke on April 04, 2011, 08:23:35 AM
I agree with Blingo, it's not fair to make a comparison on Hughes at Fulham v Mancini at City; all we will ever have is Hughes' time at City as well as Mancini. We saw earlier this season they were on the same amount of points after the same amount of games played at the stage where Hughes was sacked, so it's a hard one to call.

But you can't points tallies across seasons - Man U will probably win the title with a lower points tally than usual, and teams will probably be relegated with a higher than average points tally. It's about league position. Hughes was sacked because they couldn't buy a win (what was it, 9 draws in a row and only 2 wins in 10?). Mancini has achieved Champions League football with City.

(that's leaving aside the 3 Scudettos, 4 Coppa Italias and 3 Supercoppa Italias that Mancini has won).