watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My correspondence with the club over Liverpool Fixt change..End of my moaning

Started by mrska, April 06, 2011, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

For the first time in my life i hate being a Fulham Fan, The way the club is treating us fans is disgusting. We've had 10 games on A Saturday 7 games on a Sunday 6 on a weekday so far this season. with no more Saturday games planned. We are totally fed up... we want more 3.00pm Saturday games. How come the majority of our away games kick off at 3pm Saturday. Blackpool.. Sunday 1.30pm, rubbish day Rubbish k.o time.Why give us a fixture list.. we all make plans with our partners and families only for the dates to be changed at the drop of a hat. Read Tiff, Read Friends of Fulham, and Read your Cottage Corner.. we are all so fed up with this. My friend Neil has worked hard arranging for 100 fans to come over from Holland to watch the Fulham /Liverpool game... all plans are now scuppered. I really wish i hadn't renewed my season ticket for next year.. you do nothing for the fans that actually go to the Cottage to support Fulham. Just hate being a Fulham fan at the moment.. i don't care what happens to them.. we're being treated so badly.         
Dean Pill

The Reply..

Thanks for your email Dean

I'm sorry to hear that you have been left disappointed by the rearrangement of this fixture. We do understand that fixture changes can cause frustration for supporters, particularly those that travel considerable distances to attend our games. Please accept our apologies for the obvious inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately the rescheduling of fixtures is now part and parcel of top flight football. We do take what steps we can to minimise disruption, but I'm afraid inevitably the fixture date & kick-off time for some of our matches will be subject to change. As a consequence, all of our match tickets and packages are advertised accordingly and we do advise supporters to take out travel insurance against any transport bookings that they make.

Quite often we will hold back the sale of tickets until TV selections have been made. Unfortunately towards the end of the season league rules dictate that the period between fixture dates and broadcast selections is shorter than is the case in the early part of the campaign. From a broadcast perspective, it isn't always possible to predict far in advance which matches in the run-in will make for the best choice in terms of TV selection. It also worth noting that a large number of fans also like to guarantee tickets for the game well in advance, and by holding back the general release of seats we would automatically restrict this practice for a large number of home & away fans.

We do always seek to advertise any changes to the advertised fixture date as quickly as we possibly can, in order to allow supporters ample time to make other arrangements. Where matches change we also always advertise a period during which match-by-match ticket holders can obtain a full refund on purchases made through us. Season Ticket seats can be listed on our Fan Exchange website, which is operated by our partners at Seatwave.

I will pass your feedback on directly to our Club Secretary to ensure that he is aware of your views.

Thanks for your continued support.

Tommy Guthrie

Supporter Relations Manager

My final reply as i'm sick to death of it all

Mothers day kick off.. Valentines day kick off.. no Saturday kick offs.... The Club show nothing but contempt for the fans who spend there very hard earned to attend.

People who sit on their backsides aren't Inconvienced at all.

Loads of fans are sickened by the chairmans comments as well..  again  CONTEMPT for us who have very little yet want to share it with the club.

I'll still go.. as its in my blood.. and my family..  but rest assured.. you've lost a couple of big hitters ..

Thank you for at least having the decency to reply..

Dean Pill

AlFayedsChequebook

Sorry, but why are you blaming the club for Premier League fixture changes again?

finnster01

:clap_hands:

It is a disgrace Mr Deano.

I am as pissed off as you are. I had 6 season tickets for 6 years and gradually realized how I was treated by the club over the years. Now that I live in the US that argument does not carry any weight so it is no longer an issue, but I hate to read about more fan abuse by the club.

Tired of it. Fulham is in my blood too Mr Ska. And now we also have to live with that folly.  :tom:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: finnster01 on April 06, 2011, 05:18:17 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on April 06, 2011, 05:11:14 PM
Sorry, but why are you blaming the club for Premier League fixture changes again?
His point is the club could have been proactive and send some sorts of heads up and apology to the fans.

Never mind whose fault it is, our marketing dept doesn't give a and isn't very smart about how they go on about it either.  :046:

I honestly don't see what more the club could do. They have replied here and apologised even though they are not in the wrong.

It is like people expect Simon Davies to personally turn up at your house and give you a hug whilst whispering the latest fixture changes in your ear....

mrska

I'm not really..  I'm showing my displeasure at all things Fulham at the moment..  The club do play their part and as a fan..  i can express my general dissatisfaction at things that have have happened. The club don't really realise or care what trouble or lengths people go to attend games. The only other solution is not to go....  If the club didn't know that alot of fans were dissatisfied with fixture arrangements..  then nothing at all would be done.  I don't expect miracles.. but I'm glad i've voiced an opinion as a fan who has become somewhat disillusioned with the club in general.

finnster01

How hard is it to send an email or post a press release on the offal? Takes half a day from one person to do. :dead horse:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

It is like people expect Simon Davies to personally turn up at your house and give you a hug whilst whispering the latest fixture changes in your ear....

Make it Danny Murphy

The missus loves him...

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: mr_ska on April 06, 2011, 05:21:20 PM
I'm not really..  I'm showing my displeasure at all things Fulham at the moment..  The club do play their part and as a fan..  i can express my general dissatisfaction at things that have have happened. The club don't really realise or care what trouble or lengths people go to attend games. The only other solution is not to go....  If the club didn't know that alot of fans were dissatisfied with fixture arrangements..  then nothing at all would be done.  I don't expect miracles.. but I'm glad i've voiced an opinion as a fan who has become somewhat disillusioned with the club in general.

And I fully support your right to get in touch and let them know what you think. I would suggest sending your complaints to the premier league also, then they might start to listen...

mrska

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on April 06, 2011, 05:24:12 PM
Quote from: mr_ska on April 06, 2011, 05:21:20 PM

And I fully support your right to get in touch and let them know what you think. I would suggest sending your complaints to the premier league also, then they might start to listen...
Good idea  and i will copy this to the premier league..  Please can you arrange for Danny Murphy to come around and do the whispering..  my other half would go wild..

leonffc

Jeeeeez Deano, you're getting worse than me with your emails and complaints (incedently, that ACCA havent had the decency to reply but I havent recieved any of Mr Jones's mail).
I did get a £2 voucher from United Biscuits today over a discrepency on the amount of Hula Hoops I got in a packet the other week though.

Fair paly to you for having a go though. If everyone sits and takes it on the chin then the club (and who ever else) think its OK and takes the p1ss a bit more next time.
And I like the bit on the end about MAF's comments too.

sw9white

I think that the club have responded positively to your complaint.

There isnt much they can do with the changes that are handed down by the league, they've received your complaint, replied accordingly and forwarded the correspondence on to those required.

I too while pissed off can't blame the club, and the extra revenue from the TV games is surely needed to compete in this league.

mrska

Quote from: sw9white on April 06, 2011, 05:45:18 PM
I think that the club have responded positively to your complaint.

There isnt much they can do with the changes that are handed down by the league, they've received your complaint, replied accordingly and forwarded the correspondence on to those required.

I too while pissed off can't blame the club, and the extra revenue from the TV games is surely needed to compete in this league.
Yes i agree  thats why i put..

'Thank you for at least having the decency to reply..'

Dean Pill

Is there not a slight worry that say 3 to 5 k fans will in future decide to take the view i may as well watch it on TV..cheaper and more convenient??

Gone to Hell

Of course the club can do nothing about the fixtures change but each time they need to change the fixture date the could have announced it along the lines of:-

"Dear valued supporter, we regret that due to reasons beyond our control we have had to change the fixture dates. We understand that this may cause some of you considerable inconvenience, and we hope you appreciate the reasons for the change, we do hope that you can make the effort to come to the match and give your support which is so important to us"

There you go, that was easy, so why can't FFC do that, I can freelance as a marketting consultant at very good rates? At least they have a template they can copy now!

dannydog

The letter they sent you is exactly the same as the one I got, obviously a standard reply to all the complaints the club received over the Liverpool game !

alfie

Quote from: finnster01 on April 06, 2011, 05:21:48 PM
How hard is it to send an email or post a press release on the offal? Takes half a day from one person to do. :dead horse:

I am not too sure how it all works but surely as soon as the club are informed the information is posted, not being sarky but they cannot give out information until they get it.

Please feel free to correct me if i am wrong
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

mrska

Quote from: dannydog on April 06, 2011, 06:13:11 PM
The letter they sent you is exactly the same as the one I got, obviously a standard reply to all the complaints the club received over the Liverpool game !
ha ha   yeah figures.... Oh well..  im just gonna watch the football.. shut up  and relax during the summer..  and keep taking the MEDS!