more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Vintage Caption Competition

Started by White Noise, April 07, 2011, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Oi Bobby,
Why did you paint my name on the uniform?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

simplyfulham

Back then, Subbuteo was a man's game.

mrska

"Sponsorship Mooro.. it's the future.. forget garlic bread"

White Noise

"Mullers, if I have to hold my stomach in a minute longer I am going to sh*t myself."

VicHalomsLovechild

"I say Mullers, can you see the ball?"
"Damned if I can but I've counted 33 supporters in the enclosure"
"33 you say, well I'll be blowed. They'll be a run on pies and over savory tit-bits at half time if I'm not much mistaken. Now where's that ball?"

VicHalomsLovechild

Can you guess which famous footballers mum uses new improved Persil to get her whites clean?

MJG

Bobby "Alan your not going to believe this but l had a dream last night that one day this ground will have a statue of the that little black kid from the Jackson five in the far corner of ground, I wonder what position he played for Fulham?"

The Doctor

In the days before image rights, Fulham's conjoined twins struggled to raise money for their operation

MJG

Alan"one day all players will have their names on their shirts"

Burt

Hahahahahahahahaha... The Putney End with a roof? Don't make me laugh... You and your stoopid predictions...

White Noise

Well Bobby, my best side is my left side and I like to perch my hands slightly below the waistband in a subtlely suggestive manner. How about you ducky?

Gone to Hell

The statue of a former Fulham great was soon vandalised by a Michael Jackson fan.

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on April 07, 2011, 09:35:46 PM
Bobby "Alan your not going to believe this but l had a dream last night that one day this ground will have a statue of the that little black kid from the Jackson five in the far corner of ground, I wonder what position he played for Fulham?"
:011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:very good