more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC v Arsenal

Started by osullyvan, April 08, 2011, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

osullyvan

Gents,

Trying to score 2 tickets to the FFC/Arsenal game in May.  I'd rather avoid touts and not depend on trolling Stevenage road an hour prior to KO for tickets if possible (still have rather fond memories of the tout who sold me a single for the Hamburg semi 5 minutes prior to game time last year!).  So if anyone has spare tickets, please let me know.    I have not been to the Cottage in almost a year now so I am experiencing severe withdrawl symptions (a former H5, row Z season ticket holder now back in the US).

I would like to have a bit of certainty prior to flying so worst case scenario...if you do know any reliable touts/agents, please pass that info along as well if you don't mind.

Cheers in advance. :beer:

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

osullyvan

Yes Don I did!  Paid a bit of a premium  (don't ask the price, seriously!  :doh:).  Since I was going over for vacation I figured  :tom:, I wanted to make sure I went to a match plus I don't think my wife would have been too keen on helping me scrounge around on Stevenage Road pre-match searching for tickets (although I am batting a thousand doing that, but then again, I lived there at the time so the downside was the Lion for a few, then a train ride home).  However, the tiks are 'in the mail' so I won't do a jig until I have them in hand. :yay:

Really amped up.