News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye.....

Started by Scrumpy, April 09, 2011, 12:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

..then you're a harder man than me. God bless each and every one of 'em for a fantastic campaign.

FULHAM - THE EUROPA JOURNEY
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Admin

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 09, 2011, 12:04:23 AM
..then you're a harder man than me. God bless each and every one of 'em for a fantastic campaign.

FULHAM - THE EUROPA JOURNEY

Absolute fantastic video - the best I've seen by far. Just a shame that he/she's diasbled the embeding.

FatFreddysCat

Oh for #$@!# sake, up until last season, i hadn't cried about anything for years apart from my grandads funeral ( and then the tears were a few days late) , wept like a girl against Juve, Hamburg and just walking into the stadium for the final (pretty emotionless when we lost) . The old boy in the othe clip got me going, but this has got me blubbing again. Bloody hell can everyone stop posting these Europe clips  :012:

Admin

I booed me eyes out at the final, didn't even get to me seat. The old man said pack it in you tart!!

FatFreddysCat

Thank God for the person who invented the word (s) Mana pause, just been telling Kaz about welling up watching the video, and all of a sudden i couldn't talk properly. But all is well, i'm 42 and have a new found condition to describe my girly like crying  :54: . I wonder if Chelscum supporters cry like us with pride about thier teams achievements in Europe, or just get angry that they still cant win despite the fortunes spent. Please Man U finish them of at Old Trafford. Saying that who is going to beat Barca?

Admin

No one is going to beat Barca - thought old Shakthar would give them a scare, obviously not. United will turn over Chelsum at old Trafford not doubt about that but I don't even see Untied doing the biz against Barca and unless Real seriously fcuk up at Spurs, they ain't got much chance either.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Admin on April 09, 2011, 01:18:12 AM
No one is going to beat Barca - thought old Shakthar would give them a scare, obviously not. United will turn over Chelsum at old Trafford not doubt about that but I don't even see Untied doing the biz against Barca and unless Real seriously fcuk up at Spurs, they ain't got much chance either.
Ring kaz, Scotty and ask her how i just went to pieces describing that clip, unbelievable how one cup run can turn me into a wreck, especially as i've now detached myself a bit  from going.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Admin on April 09, 2011, 01:18:12 AM
After Finnnster said they was 50/1 i was going to put a few quid on them, but luckily a few bills come in at the same time, so gave it a swerve.

HatterDon

Anyone else surprised at how many of those key matches featured Kelly at RB?

Not bad for an utter disgrace, eh?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

One of these days I must get around to watching a replay of the final... Never brought myself to doing that yet.

cebu

Quote from: HatterDon on April 09, 2011, 05:15:55 AM

Very true - and let's not forget Baird or ... "Jesus" for that matter.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on April 09, 2011, 05:15:55 AM

Your beginning to sound like K cat  :015:

SHADY1

I was ok until the Dempsey chip.... pulled it together and then the Gera winner got me again.... special special memories ... superb.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Me-ate-Live, innit??

The truth will out but you were too drunk to see it  :54:  ........................Kelly served us very well in the Europa indeed we did not loose any game  that he played in.  Accept it an move on  :038:

I say him play for RoI against Brazil at  The Emirates last year and he was faultless,  stunning really.