News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Ian Holloway the master from Salems lot?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 09, 2011, 01:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Just seen him on SSN, and he reminds me of the main baddie ( i was a kid when i first saw it, and baddie was the term then) in the David soul film. I would put a couple of pictures up, but i cant, can only do videos from youtube. Can someone now advance me onto photo's please.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 09, 2011, 01:17:42 AM
Just seen him on SSN, and he reminds me of the main baddie ( i was a kid when i first saw it, and baddie was the term then) in the David soul film. I would put a couple of pictures up, but i cant, can only do videos from youtube. Can someone now advance me onto photo's please.

Fred use the insert image icon above far left, and then copy and paste the web address for the image in between the thingies.

Good luck. RR

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on April 09, 2011, 01:22:02 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 09, 2011, 01:17:42 AM

Fred use the insert image icon above far left, and then copy and paste the web address for the image in between the thingies.

Good luck. RR
You really under estimate how crap i really am at this stuff, you'd have to talk me through it second by second to get it. I need retarded laymen terms to understand anything to do with computers.

FatFreddysCat

Sorry forgot to add quality find Scott. I couldn't have dreamed of a better photo to put up . This will be in the Sun or whatever paper does the images with the wrong name under each photo.

WhiteJC

click this icon and you'll get this...

[ img][/img ]

I'm assuming that your using a windows PC,
right click the image you want to display, look for the 'image source' address
highlight the address and press ctrl & C (together) to copy it

now go back to your FoF post and

then cut'n'paste (ctrl V) your image address between the ][ ....

[ img]www.friendsoffulham.com/myimage.jpg[/img ]

and that should display a photo in your post