watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should Fulham Ban Coloured Boots?

Started by White Noise, April 16, 2011, 08:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

well this will be a generational thing won't it? 

All over about 30 will say "No! Black boots are obviously the only reasonable consideration" while young'uns will wonder what the issue is.

Hangeland and Murphy never seem to deviate far from black or white, so that'll do me. 

HatterDon

Quote from: richie17 on April 17, 2011, 04:56:31 PM
well this will be a generational thing won't it? 

All over about 30 will say "No! Black boots are obviously the only reasonable consideration" while young'uns will wonder what the issue is.

Hangeland and Murphy never seem to deviate far from black or white, so that'll do me. 

Well, perhaps, Rich ... but I've been over 30 for 33 years, and I see no problem with multi-colored boots. We want players to express themselves creatively on the pitch. We don't want automatons out there. It's an incredible case of "I have this power so I can wield it to prove that I have control over you and that the game is all about me." Power to the peeps.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BarryP

I don't care what color players wear as long as they keep broadcasting the matches so I can watch them.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Vinnieffc

Quote from: leonffc on April 16, 2011, 05:30:21 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on April 16, 2011, 02:56:00 PM
Which brings up another interesting question: Does a trans-gender footballer wear women or mens boots?  :032:

I believe Torres wears mens adidas F50 boots but they could be Nike

I believe Torres' F50 boots have cement insoles..  :011: