watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we pleased

Started by The Swan, April 18, 2011, 08:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

With QPR about to clinch promotion to the Premier League are we pleased or not.
Will it be one of our away wins next season or will they do the double over us.
The Swan

Rupert

Can't say I'm too excited about the Ha-ha's coming up, one way or the other, even though I hail from Greenford originally, which seemed to be mostly Super Poops and a few bitter Bees when I lived there, because we have not played them often enough. I'm one of the minority who hold Brentford to be our main rivals, so the last fifteen years have been particularly sweet in that regard.
:wine:

Hopefully the trip to the Megaloftusdome will be one of many improved away trips next season, time will tell.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

finnster01

Absolutely not.

Thank God I have moved to America. Couldn't cope with yet another day at Loftus Rd.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ron

Memories of "Hull City will be worth 6 points to us..."

JBH

Short away journey but don't forget to have you Rabies Jab  :dft012:

Jimpav

Can't wait to pay £50 for a ticket to see Colemans all stars in action :hook:

Lighthouse

Childishly I can never forgive the club or the fans of QPR for the Fulham Park Rangers scandal. Their supporters did very little to fight it beside whine and moan. We received more support from Chelscum Supporters and Wallsall fans. So no I am afraid I cannot stand them. My fault I know.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Blingo

easy 6 points, bring the merchant bankers on.

TheDaddy

Once the FA have done their fines , points deduction they aint coming up :57:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

TonyGilroy

My feelings about QPR go back to the 60s when I'd go there to see 3rd division football and when well liked former Fulham players wound down their careers with them.

Alec Stock did a wonderful job there as he went on to do with us.

So I don't hate them and even quite enjoyed the atmosphere at Loftus Road when we played there.

I don't wish them well but don't particularly care how they do when they're promoted.

The Doctor

Quote from: TheDaddy on April 19, 2011, 10:13:44 AM

Have you seen when the FA will announce the penalty?  The day before the end of the Championship season.  I forsee QPR being deducted a maximum of however many points clear they are less four.

Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the case, I doubt the FA will want to land themselves with any more controversy.  The above scenario allows them to inflict a meaningless points deduction and everybody comes out happy.

My god, I'm a cynical so-and-so

Whiteroom

I look forward to them coming up. I like there being other teams in London. Its an easy away trip. Local rivalries, that we may actually win, are great.

The Equalizer

I'm quite looking forward to seeing a couple of good local derbies. Whatever the result, games against Chelsea are always good fun and bloody exciting. I expect more of the same from the HaHas.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

Very pleased - at last we have a derby where a) we stand half a chance of getting some points and b) the oppo fans actually dislike us, rather than merely patronising us. Plus step-father-in-law's a Hoop, so that'll be 2 days on the lash without his dreadful wife anywhere nearby!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

SHADY1

can't stand them... the longer we stay apart and can laugh at them from afar the better. IF the FA deducted points and they didn't come up...it would be superb.. but it won't happen sadly... It will probably be a bit of a war zone both games not a great derby atmosphere but a nasty watch your backs day out....I'll guarantee you that.. if thats what you want to be a part of enjoy it i doubt i'll be at either game.Especially if Spencer turns up with his Northolt boys ;-)
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: TheDaddy on April 19, 2011, 10:13:44 AM

+ those deducted points given to Wet Spam in honour of Trevor Brooking, just to ensure the Hammers are safe for another year.  That's one promotion place less.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.