more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on CARDIFF CITY!

Started by os5889, April 23, 2011, 12:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

QPR win they are up, Cardiff win and they are 5 points behind!

epsomraver

Yep really want Cardiff back at the  cottage :046:

os5889

Quote from: epsomraver on April 23, 2011, 12:47:13 PM
Yep really want Cardiff back at the  cottage :046:

Good footballing side, I'd love to see them at the cottage!

The thug fans won't be able to afford tickets at the cottage now either!

os5889

1-0 Cardiff what a goal!!!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

os5889

1-1 Taraabt again What a goal   :Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus:

manxman

Wow... 2 cracking goals, what a game so far!
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

epsomraver

Quote from: os5889 on April 23, 2011, 12:50:59 PM
Yep really want Cardiff back at the  cottage :046:

That will cut their allocation down by two thirds then!
Much rather see Norwich

os5889

Quote from: epsomraver on April 23, 2011, 01:02:49 PM
Quote from: os5889 on April 23, 2011, 12:50:59 PM
Yep really want Cardiff back at the  cottage :046:

That will cut their allocation down by two thirds then!
Much rather see Norwich

To each there own, I think it'd be quite refreshing to see Cardiff in the premiership! Nice club, friendly staff, good fans and always a good day/night out in Cardiff.

On the other hand my disdain for Delia tips the balance for me!

Both good clubs! In fairness I'd welcome any of the top 7 to the premiership! All good clubs and all good days out!

os5889

2-1 Bellamy, stunning finish

epsomraver

Good fans and Cardiff do not go in the same sentence, I like Dave Jones though, he has done well after the appalling treatment he got at Southampton

os5889

Quote from: epsomraver on April 23, 2011, 01:23:37 PM
Good fans and Cardiff do not go in the same sentence, I like Dave Jones though, he has done well after the appalling treatment he got at Southampton

I'm sorry but what basis is there behind that statement?

Is it because they are loud and proud of where they come from? Is it because they send 1000's to each and every away game they go to? Is it because they have stuck with the club through thick and thin, is it because they got 16000 buying season tickets in January 2 years ago to keep the club out of administration. Or is it because of the actions of a few mindless thugs (like any other club) the last time we played them (what 10 years ago??), get off your high horse and realise times have changed! Just because not all clubs are prawn sandwich eating, champagne drinking, politically correct upper class tutters does not make any set of fans bad!

I've been to 9 Cardiff games this season and about another 50 over the last 6 years and haven't seen any trouble!

WBA away 2 years ago my dad got hit by a Fulham fan!

Do we have 'good fans'?

Whiteroom

Come on qpa! I really want Norwich to come up.  Qpa are a cert now.

RidgeRider

To each is own but having Cardiff in the Premiership would be better than a couple of the clubs we have now and the few times I have seen them play I think they would make things interesting.

The Doctor

My earliest memory of Cardiff was when some of their fans invaded the pitch some time in the late 80s/early 90s.  For many years that coloured my opinion of them.  Then we played them at The Cottage in 96/97 and the game was televised.  They won 4-1.  So, ever since I have hated them for that with the pointless bitterness that only football fans can muster or understand.

Still, in this game I'm rooting for them and it's going well as I write this.  It certainly livens up the title race in addition to the promotion situation.  That said, I do think both teams have a lot of work to do to get themselves up to the level required to survive in the Prem.  Long peroids of scrappy play, loads of wayward passes and some shocking defending (mostly from QPR...shame)

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: os5889 on April 23, 2011, 01:40:02 PM

Is it because they are loud and proud of where they come from? Is it because they send 1000's to each and every away game they go to? Is it because they have stuck with the club through thick and thin, is it because they got 16000 buying season tickets in January 2 years ago to keep the club out of administration. Or is it because of the actions of a few mindless thugs (like any other club) the last time we played them (what 10 years ago??), get off your high horse and realise times have changed! Just because not all clubs are prawn sandwich eating, champagne drinking, politically correct upper class tutters does not make any set of fans bad!

I've been to 9 Cardiff games this season and about another 50 over the last 6 years and haven't seen any trouble!

Do we have 'good fans'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCdRN92t5dc#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe2_LlA6FEA#ws

epsomraver

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on April 23, 2011, 02:12:46 PM
Quote from: os5889 on April 23, 2011, 01:40:02 PM

Do we have 'good fans'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCdRN92t5dc#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe2_LlA6FEA#ws
Say no more, sorry Os you are on a loser.It was the family enclosure the brave Cardiff fans attacked at the cottage.

The Doctor

Quote from: The Doctor on April 23, 2011, 02:12:15 PM
Still, in this game I'm rooting for them and it's going well as I write this.  

Kiss of death there, now 2-2 and QPR having most of the play

EdenRob

Can't believe anyone would want Cardiff in preference to Norwich.

epsomraver

Too right, rather a trip to Norwich than the hole known as Cardiff.