News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nice one to all those who went to the Wolves game.

Started by Tktd, April 23, 2011, 06:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

how many did we take does anyone know?! Looked like there were loads of fulham fans there today. Really promising sight.

HatterDon

the travelers sounded great over Gentleman Jim's link. Great work, Mikey, FatFred, Fletch, EVERYONE! Y'all did us proud.  :clap_hands:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Matt

Credit to all that went, many more than I thought! Shame I have to be in this country and can't go where I want to. Remember Stoke away during Christmas, what a day! Beware next season!  :dft012:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Scrumpy

I'm not sure how many that away section holds, but reckon it must be about 1500-1600. If so, then about 1400 Fulham travelled.

Everyone seemed well 'up for it' and we had a song going for most of the game. Once AJ tucked away the equalizer, the volume just cranked up even more and the Wolves fans were generally pretty quiet. Everyone who went seemed determined to get behind the team, which is the way it should be away from home.

Wolves is pretty grim, and I expected their fans to be slighlty more intimidating to be honest. I remember the backing we gave the team during the great escape, at home to the likes of Birmingham and Villa. I thought Wolves fans were a little nervous and quiet.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

TheDon

the old bill killed it videoing the ffc crowd while the wolves fans were abusing us, slung out a couple of young uns just for standing and singing, oh and fat fred for swearing at old bill, stewards and wolves fan lol.