watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hughes being sent off and Fairplay League

Started by sunburywhite, April 25, 2011, 08:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Does anyone know if it counts against us in the Fairplay League for having MH sent off
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fletchino

There was so many fulham fans nicked at wolves on Saturday I think this is where the real damaged will be done

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on April 25, 2011, 08:45:55 AM
There was so many fulham fans nicked at wolves on Saturday I think this is where the real damaged will be done
Only six of us Fletch, and if the Old Bill behave like that with Fulham, you can only imagine how many they nick for proper nasty teams, or would they then sit back and shite themselves. Not sure our £80 ticket counts as a proper nicking in football arrest terms.

FatFreddysCat

ooops sorry Sunbury i forgot about the original post  :doh: . Yes i'd imagine it definately would go against us.

TheDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 25, 2011, 08:58:22 AM
Only six of us Fletch, and if the Old Bill behave like that with Fulham, you can only imagine how many they nick for proper nasty teams, or would they then sit back and shite themselves. Not sure our £80 ticket counts as a proper nicking in football arrest terms.

i suppose your proud of yourself  :hook:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDon on April 25, 2011, 09:29:17 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 25, 2011, 08:58:22 AM

i suppose your proud of yourself  :hook:
I did try to tell them it was all your fault and that you made me do it under the threat of violence. i'll send my £80 fine your way  :59:

Fletchino

No you didn't you said to  One of them I like you I'll knock you out 2nd you northern c*** I earn more in one hour than you do in week you inbreed c***
Oh fletch fletch that's when I pretended to not know who you was it didn't work tho as I was in there b4 you and out after

zzamora

to be honest ramires and spurs red cards in europe put paid to any chances of the europa league