watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next season's schedule

Started by Tom, April 25, 2011, 08:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

When will it come out and around what date will be our first Prem match?
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Schedule is usually out late May and week 1 is usually mid August
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on April 25, 2011, 08:18:59 PM
Thanks finnster. I can't wait for the schedule to come out. I might be planning a trip over at the beginning of the season.
Fulham for life!

Airfix

From www.premierleague.com's FAQ:

The start date for the 2011/12 Barclays Premier League is Saturday 13 August 2011.

The fixture list will be confirmed around the middle of June, with the first set of television fixtures announced approximately two weeks later.

Once confirmed all fixtures will be published on our website. www.premierleague.com

http://premierleague.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/134/~/the-start-date-for-the-2011%2F12-season

King_Crud

schedule is out about 2 weeks before the fixture when Sky decides which games they want to show

finnster01

Quote from: King_Crud on April 26, 2011, 11:27:44 AM
schedule is out about 2 weeks before the fixture when Sky decides which games they want to show
And then they'll change it again up until 3 days before kick-off just to make sure that all travel plans for the fans are scuppered
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on April 25, 2011, 08:21:21 PM
Thanks finnster. I can't wait for the schedule to come out. I might be planning a trip over at the beginning of the season.

Looking to finally get my tired ass over sometime in September/early October as well, Tom. If we're there at the same time, I got your first pint.  :54:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on April 26, 2011, 01:06:23 PM
Quote from: Tom on April 25, 2011, 08:21:21 PM

Looking to finally get my tired ass over sometime in September/early October as well, Tom. If we're there at the same time, I got your first pint.  :54:
Sounds great Don. Would love to meet you and hang out. Let me know as soon as you know when you will be going over.
Fulham for life!