watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who'll finish 4th?

Started by BalDrick, April 27, 2011, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

Think Citeh, hope Spurs (because if Citeh win the FA Cup but don't finish top 4, Stoke won't get into Europe I believe).
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

timmyg

With the way things are shaking, Arsenal best worry that they don't end up the 4th. City are 5 points back but with a game in hand.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

finnster01

I rather have Stoke in Europe than Spurs and honest 'arry and his smug twitches in the CL again. Spuds fan's egos could not handle another year. They would simply instantaneously combust on the spot
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

manxman

City will.... Can't really see them slip up with the games they have left + they have a game in hand on the teams around them.

Tottenham will have to still play united, Chelsea and city. Can't see them picking up full points
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

HatterDon

Ideally, I'd like 'arry and his happy tribe to finish somewhere below Wigan, but barring that, I'm with those who say "better Stoke in The Europa League than Tottenham in The Champions League."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel