watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone Need A Ticket For Tonight?

Started by White Noise, April 27, 2011, 01:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

A fulham supporter on Twitter has just offered me a £40 one for £20.

Don't know where in the ground though.

Basil

If it is in the Hammersmith I would be interested, was going to buy one on gate for a friend. Any chance of finding out where it is?
Cheers

BalDrick

Was thinking about coming but decided I'm going to spend both my beer vouchers and my brownie points doing the Sunderland game in the Southern Belle instead. Long shot I know but may try to do the arsewipes game.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on April 27, 2011, 02:45:12 PM
Was thinking about coming but decided I'm going to spend both my beer vouchers and my brownie points doing the Sunderland game in the Southern Belle instead. Long shot I know but may try to do the arsewipes game.

May very well see you down there mate.  :beer:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 27, 2011, 02:49:07 PM

Good stuff - last Saturday game of the season, hopefully we'll be safe by then, all seems like a good reason to drink my body weight in Guinness or cider! Stopped smoking for 5 weeks to get fit for the Yorkshire 3 Peaks (completed in 11 hours - hard hard work), this will be my first drink for ages. Me going all day without a cig is about as likely as Fulham winning away!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on April 27, 2011, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on April 27, 2011, 02:49:07 PM

Good stuff - last Saturday game of the season, hopefully we'll be safe by then, all seems like a good reason to drink my body weight in Guinness or cider! Stopped smoking for 5 weeks to get fit for the Yorkshire 3 Peaks (completed in 11 hours - hard hard work), this will be my first drink for ages. Me going all day without a cig is about as likely as Fulham winning away!

Nice work mate! I rejoined the smokers a couple of weeks ago and have regretted it ever since! Brilliant stuff with the 3 Peaks too mate.

I'll try and get Ferret et al.. down there too.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

TheDaddy

Busy working at Southfields but will be listening to Gent Jim...
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

White Noise

Quote from: Basil on April 27, 2011, 02:15:59 PM
If it is in the Hammersmith I would be interested, was going to buy one on gate for a friend. Any chance of finding out where it is?
Cheers

Sorry not come back sooner. I will check where it is and come back to you.

Basil

Great thanks - Although thinking about it if it is £40 it is not in the Hamm end as they are £35..