News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score - Sunderland v Fulham - GCW In The Money!!

Started by White Noise, April 29, 2011, 10:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

The great Fulham away run starts here -

Sunderland 0 - 3 Fulham - Dembele, Gudjohnsen, Davies

london irish

I think we're going to win this.......1-2,gudjohnsen&bobby z :yay:

london irish

Having said that it would be very fulhamish to lose!!!!!....But i hope we get another 3 points C.O.Y.W'S........ :Sparkyticus:

SG

I am more positive than ever about our chances following the game on Weds - so I'll go for 1-0 to Sunderland !

Snibbo

Love to see us win, but I've a feeling it's another draw.  1-1

Lighthouse

Like lambs to the slaughter we're led. Fulham away means, we don't turn up, they score first, we struggle until the second half where we will miss a hatful of chances and just manage an equaliser late on.

If we manage to actually hit the ground running. Then we will win. There has to be a second time doesn't there?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GoldCoastWhite

We're on a roll now, another 3-0 win coming up   :yay:

mannyfrommarden

If we play like we did against Bolton we will win away for the second time this season.  COYW

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Matt Inglis

3-1 Fulham
Impossible to keep a clean sheet at SOL for us in my opinion. Ever the optimist, however, I see a grand Fulham win on the horizon!
Dempsey to follow up a Dembele brace. Sunderland's goal will come from a corner or something that doesn't involve strikers.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

MGBadrock

The Whites to get up 2-0, another good performance with goals on either side of the break from Dempsey and Zamora.

jarv

If Fulham get off the bus, has to be a win 2-0. But, it is the north east, long journey and depends on which Fulham team show up.
2-0. :wine:

Whiteroom

If the same team that played on wednesday turns up then we'll win convincingly. It'll either be 0-2 or 1-1.

GoldCoastWhite

$10 on a 3 -0 at 34 -1..... I'll have some of that !

HatterDon

Quote from: jarv on April 29, 2011, 12:47:04 PM
If Fulham get off the bus, has to be a win 2-0. But, it is the north east, long journey and depends on which Fulham team show up.
2-0. :wine:

So, we lose by two then?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

I don't share the disdain you guys have for Bruce. When he was forced out of Brummie and took over Wigan, he kept a poorer Wigan up while a much better Birmingham was relegated. He did enough to make Titus Bramble an asset rather than the worst defender in the Prem [as he was in Newcastle]. The thing is that his injury list is extensive, and he's lost even his second choice strikers. His defense is already stretched thinner than Dawn French's undies. And, of course, the board sold the author of more than half of his side's goals. None of this is his fault.

We have to watch out for Henderson and Onoua, but we're stronger than they are going in, and our form has been stunning in 2011. We're going to win by whatever margin I picked in the round 35 thingy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MikeR

Sunderland have conceded at least 2 in 9 of their last 10 matches including their last 5 in a row; it's hard to see us conceding 2 to their makeshift strike force; so...

1-2. Sessegnon; Zamora, Dembele.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

ImperialWhite

Quote from: MikeR on April 29, 2011, 10:19:55 PM
Sunderland have conceded at least 2 in 9 of their last 10 matches including their last 5 in a row; it's hard to see us conceding 2 to their makeshift strike force; so...

1-2. Sessegnon; Zamora, Dembele.

+1

Barring the "Fulham-away" effect, in which case 1-1.

ron

Two each. Scruffy defending at both ends.