watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Name The Line-up V Sunderland

Started by White Noise, April 29, 2011, 10:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I think Sparky will keep it basically the same but may start Etuhu in the middle. He won't be able to rest Dempsey after his recent comments so Duffer may be on the bench if fit.

epsomraver

Sidwell on Wednesday's performance should drop to the bench at best,, You may find Greening will get a run out.

HatterDon

Same again with the exception of Etuhu for Sidwell. If Gudjohnsen isn't fit enough for another start so soon, then put BZ up front from the get.

I'd like to see Halliche or Senderos for the last 30 minutes, and Kakuta as well.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

-----------Schwarzer------------
-Baird-Hughes-Hangeland-Salcido-
---------Sidwell---Murphy--------
-Davies-----------------Dempsey-
-------------Dembele------------
-----------Gudjohnsen------------

Subs: Stockdale, Kakuta, Etuhu, Johnson, Senderos, Zamora, Duff.

ImperialWhite

Luke

Quote from: HatterDon on April 29, 2011, 02:21:53 PM
Same again with the exception of Etuhu for Sidwell. If Gudjohnsen isn't fit enough for another start so soon, then put BZ up front from the get.

I'd like to see Halliche or Senderos for the last 30 minutes, and Kakuta as well.
:045:
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

BarryP

I am not feeling the same anti-Sidwell angst as the most of the other posters.  First start after being out several weeks and I still thought he had a fair match.  I would love to see the same starting lineup as we used against Bolton.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

HatterDon

I heard on Sky Sports News -- so it MUST be true -- that Bobby Z-Bird and Our Late President will start for Fulham. That's Gudjohnsen and maybe Dembele not starting.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel