News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

GREAT NEWS. Now you cider drinkers can legally beat your wife.

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 29, 2011, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

In Tesco's today i noticed Stella are now doing a cider, so if you like to slap your misses around like i do with Kaz, then when the old bill turn up to arrest you, you can say " it's ok officer i was on the Stella"  :54: .  They will just turn and walk away.

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 29, 2011, 06:26:11 PM
In Tesco's today i noticed Stella are now doing a cider, so if you like to slap your misses around like i do with Kaz, then when the old bill turn up to arrest you, you can say " it's ok officer i was on the Stella"  :54: .  They will just turn and walk away.
LMFAO! Love it Freddy! Slap the misses around.  :011:  :54:
Fulham for life!

mrska

watfordwhite

Your brave on line, just hope Kas does not see this  :hook:

FatFreddysCat

Just for the benefits of you Yanks, Stella (do you have Stella ?)is a quite strong very popular lager nicknamed the Wifebeater. But good news for you women Fofers just in, just been down the local Asian origin shop  :dft012: to buy my usual 6 cans for a fiver, only to be told it's now five for five  :035: . Anyhow Tom dont try this at home, my beating up of kaz was done by a professional, amateur attempts may leave obvious bruising  :033:

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 29, 2011, 07:15:18 PM
Just for the benefits of you Yanks, Stella (do you have Stella ?)is a quite strong very popular lager nicknamed the Wifebeater. But good news for you women Fofers just in, just been down the local Asian origin shop  :dft012: to buy my usual 6 cans for a fiver, only to be told it's now five for five  :035: . Anyhow Tom dont try this at home, my beating up of kaz was done by a professional, amateur attempts may leave obvious bruising  :033:
Love you Freddy!  :011:
Fulham for life!

gerta

Sounds like Stella is the equivalent of PBR or Bud in mighty blighty.  We have Stella on tap at most every pub/bar in my town...but i happen to liven in a beer-opolis. What with so many fantastic breweries and microbrews around -haven't had anything but local ales in years. 

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: gerta on April 29, 2011, 08:35:24 PM
Sounds like Stella is the equivalent of PBR or Bud in mighty blighty.  We have Stella on tap at most every pub/bar in my town...but i happen to liven in a beer-opolis. What with so many fantastic breweries and microbrews around -haven't had anything but local ales in years. 
Firstly welcome to FOF Gerta. Secondly surely start your MB name with a capital letter, thirdly do you beat your wife? and if yes , you can be prosecuted if you dobe it drinking Bud. Having looked at the small print i think you need to have drunk ten pints of Stella before being immune to prosecution, so dont give er indoors a whack after a few cans, you can still get done. Trade descriptions act surely, not doing what it says on the tin.

nevzter

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 29, 2011, 08:53:47 PM
Quote from: gerta on April 29, 2011, 08:35:24 PM
Firstly welcome to FOF Gerta. Secondly surely start your MB name with a capital letter, thirdly do you beat your wife? and if yes , you can be prosecuted if you dobe it drinking Bud. Having looked at the small print i think you need to have drunk ten pints of Stella before being immune to prosecution, so dont give er indoors a whack after a few cans, you can still get done. Trade descriptions act surely, not doing what it says on the tin.

Stella has friggin' billboards / adverts all over San Francisco and the surrounding areas.  It's been regularly available stateside for about 10 years in my experience.  About 5 years ago my buddy in London told me it's called "wifebeater" and I about died with laughter.  My misses drinks it on occasion - at least she hasn't yet kicked my ass afterward!

I've noticed Leffe is now marketing heavier in this area - and more widely available within the last year.  I enjoy a Leffe (and an occasional right).
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

The Rock

Yes, Stella is the hallmark of the best of the piss beer with higher alcohol content in the states. Not surprised it's called wifebeater given the F all hangover it provides. There are so many beater lagers, sorry, better lagers and hoppy kind brews and I am forced to drink this as a last resort, a lot, again, due to its proper high alcohol content. There are enough real ales in the UK to keep one occupied, though, being a rarity to find them I imagine you are stuck with Stella as well, and its not that bad. I don't like Stella much.

Sorry, errr cider, cool, sounds good. My wife likes cider.