watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Linked With 14 Year Old Polish Defender

Started by White Noise, April 29, 2011, 06:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://sport.wp.pl/kat,1744,title,Mlody-Polak-na-testach-w-Fulham,wid,12593424,wiadomosc.html

14-year-old Matthew Ofmañski flew to London-based weekly tests for Fulham. For a talented player Warszawa Ursus is the second visit to the club from Craven Cottage.

The first visit was successful, Ofmañski liked the coaches of the team which last season reached the final of the League of Europe, where she lost to Atletico Madrid. The young athlete was invited to the next test, you may soon move to London.

Currently, there is a 14-year-old with a vintage trampkarzami 1995 (one year older than him) and is the best defender of the team. There is also a major player representation Mazovia vintage 1996, which last season won the Polish championship.

- We are proud that Maciek went for tests to Fulham - the words of the President of Ursus Mark Szymula quotes the official site of the club. - He deserves it. Hard at work on their football skills, has a big talent, very good, definitely stands out playing with older boys.

FatFreddysCat

Typical Pole, after Aarons job and will do it much cheaper  :hook:

Admin

Mr Fulham

I can confirm that he trained with our Under 16s.

Tom

Fulham for life!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Tom on April 30, 2011, 01:43:36 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on April 30, 2011, 01:28:53 AM
Was he any good Mr Fulham?

I don't know, I only know that he actually trained and played in some friendlies.

Tom

Quote from: Mr Fulham on April 30, 2011, 01:45:52 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 30, 2011, 01:43:36 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on April 30, 2011, 01:28:53 AM
Was he any good Mr Fulham?

I don't know, I only know that he actually trained and played in some friendlies.
Thanks
Fulham for life!