watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please dear Lord,

Started by Tom, April 30, 2011, 09:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Let us take the three points at the Stadium of Light and continue to move up the table. They have no strikers left and we are in great form right now. Come On You Whites!!!  :clap_hands:
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

Hi God, this is Lighthouse.

Without tempting fate or stating the obvious, today could be the day we are mathematically safe. Now some of us believe that today would be a good chance to win away only for the third time in two whole years. You and I know, we are heading for a fall. But could I ask you,to prove me wrong? I could? Thankyou.

Please let us win away today. Some people expect it and it would damage nobody really. Sunderland are not going down anyway. So a win would be just 'nice' for us.

Thanks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimbobob

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :019: :019: :019: :018: :018: :018:

I love these posts because I can feel the passion and the gut wrenching support that I feel for my boys from you guys!!

Plus 1000 men!!!! :54: :54: :54:

C O Y W  :dft011: :dft011: :dft011: :dft011: :dft011: :dft011: :dft011:

Tom - ESPN 2 - I am sure you know!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

:54: :54: :54:
You both get full credit for the win today!!!
The prayers the passion and gile!!!
COYW - What a win....
WOW is all I can say..........
:clap_hands: :doh: :clap_hands: :doh: :clap_hands:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob on April 30, 2011, 03:10:03 PM

Tom - ESPN 2 - I am sure you know!!!!
Just got done watching it my friend.  :54:  :wine:  :beer:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Thanks Lord for answering my prayers again! Now we are safe with nothing to worry about for next season. Cheers everyone!!!  :wine:  :beer:  :wine:  :beer:  :wine:  :beer:  :yay:  :yay:
Fulham for life!