watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dilemma

Started by richie17, April 30, 2011, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

When the Liverpool game got moved I gave my season ticket to a friend, as I wasn't going to be able to make it.

Then the thing that caused me to not be able to make it has been moved so I can go now. 

So am I within my rights to ask for the ticket back, or is it a done deal?  No money has changed hands.   He's a Millwall S/T so I think would understand, but still.  What would you do?

White Noise

You've got to ask the question at least.

Shame Millwall won't make the play-offs but I think I would understand in his shoes.

Lighthouse

I was once given an album of the Kinks by a mate. It turned it was worth a bit and was a rare vinyl.

He asked me if I would give it him back. I did.

So ask him and if he is a mate, he will give it back.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ImperialWhite

Hmmm - a bit cheeky - but you're the Fulham fan.

Ask nicely, and give him the option of keeping the ticket if he really wants it.

watfordwhite

Tell him he can keep the ticket if he changes his surport to a real club. A small price to pay to convet a heathen.  :045:

epsomraver

Shame Millwall won't make the play-offs, you are joking right?

jarv

He's a mate. Ask nicely, I am sure he will be ok. In future, due to games being moved, insert that condition when you give away a ticket.

BalDrick

Think the fact he's not Fulham swings it. Might have been tricky if he was a fellow Fulham fan.

He's not paid you, he doesn't support Fulham, he can watch it on telly if he really wants.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

White Noise

Quote from: epsomraver on May 02, 2011, 11:52:30 AM
Shame Millwall won't make the play-offs, you are joking right?

Abso -bloody - lutely! :59: Don't ever want to see them mascarading as a proper football club.

AlFayedsChequebook

The fact that no money has changed hands and he is not a Fulham fan means it is a no-brainer from me; you are fully within your rights to reclaim your ticket.