watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Told you it was a big week for us

Started by Tom, April 30, 2011, 07:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Two wins and six points later. We win both games 3-0 and outscore the other two teams 6-0. We go from 12th in the table up to 9th and are safe for next season!  :yay:  :wine:  :beer:  :yay:  :wine:  :beer:
Fulham for life!

Blingo

Tom

Quote from: Blingo on April 30, 2011, 07:23:02 PM
Good feeling isn't it Tom?  :54:
Hell yeah! I feel great right now. I think we can finish 8th and with a little help and luck 7th but most likely 8th which is great for this year with Bobby being out. Great things to come for next season. I can see us finishing 6-7th next season with keeping our core players and adding a couple other good players.  :54:  :yay:  :wine:  :beer:
Fulham for life!

TheDaddy

Quote from: Tom on April 30, 2011, 07:32:23 PM
Hell yeah! I feel great right now. I think we can finish 8th and with a little help and luck 7th but most likely 8th which is great for this year with Bobby being out. Great things to come for next season. I can see us finishing 6-7th next season with keeping our core players and adding a couple other good players.  :54:  :yay:  :wine:  :beer:
totaly agree Tom ill have a brew with you on this one  :wine: :wine: :beer: :beer: :beer:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Jimbobob

+ 1  :54: :54: :54:
Plus it was on TV here in the states which was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drums: :drums: :drums: :drums: :drums: :drums:
I want more points and more wins!!!! :014: :014: :014:
About $750,000 a place in the table or so abouts!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?