watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff 0 - 3 Middlesborough

Started by FFCcravencottage, May 02, 2011, 05:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

scored all three in the first 21 minutes, only 35 mins played so far, if that stays the same and Norwich beat Portsmouth at Fratton Park tonight they will be promoted. :clap_hands:

MJG

Come on Norwich, always had a soft spot for them.

AlFayedsChequebook

Would be good to see Norwich in the prem.

ImperialWhite

If Norwich manage it, that would be two automatic promotions in a row. Surely Paul Lambert has to be manager of the season?

White Noise

And well done to Norwich Chief Exec and former Fulham boss David McNally for his stewardship of the club and realising the need to change managers and get Lambert in - a manager who has much to offer and has not put a foot wrong.

maksimir

Yeah I really hope Norwich go up as a mate of mine is a big canary fan and I can stay with him in Dereham when we're at Carrow Rd!  Been there a few times, great fans and no trouble.  For those who hav'nt been I highly recommend it - and getting the train is great as the ground is only down the road and the town centre is a doable walk aswell.

Travers Barney

My brother is Norwich (and on his way to Fratton Park as we speak) always tease him that he is a fulham wannabe and I know he loves us but not quite as much as the canary boys..he has done loads of Fulham home and aways since the mid seventies......though born in Motspur Park and in a Fulham family he loved the Norwich colours so has followed them since including their European excursions-Jeremy Goss et all........be rooting for him and his team tonight.

Hopefully we will all be going to Norwich (and the Anglers) next season.

We are the whites
We are the whites

FFCcravencottage

Well it's finished 0 - 3 to Middlesbrough, so it's all up to Norwich now  :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

The Doctor

Come on Norwich!  One of my mates is from there and follows Norwich as his 2nd team.  We've been waiting a while for another awayday there - can't believe the last one was December 2004.

Be interesting to see how they do - most of their team were playing for them in League One I think.

Norwich miss an early header that sounded easier to score

HAHA!  Just seen a bloke in a Norwich shirt in the crowd at the snooker

Travers Barney

Hreidreisan is behaving like a proper scumbag tonight I must say plus that old Blackburn centre-half.

D'urso in charge...allegedly

Cmon City have a little scrummage.

We are the whites
We are the whites

The Doctor

BANG!

Norwich goal - Jackson.  1-0 Norwich

ImperialWhite

Norwich are my 2nd team - would love to see a Fulham-Norwich match next season (and Norwich is a lovely town, wouldn't mind an away there).

FFCcravencottage

Yes Norwich have done it :wine: :yay:

The Doctor